TIDAL Deals & Offers

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP....

Hi,

Still looking...
I’m interested in joining a Tidal Hifi (SNA) family if anyone has space or is looking to set one up, as my Tidal 3 month introductory period has now ended. 

Does anyone have a Tidal Hifi (SNA) family that i can join?

Please PM me. 

Cheers

On 29/05/2020 at 12:03 AM, ViVa said:

So is this working for anyone?

yup ...  i just went that way and it works! Free Tidal HiFi for me for 3months! ?

.. offer carries a caveat that it has to be a new Tidal account, just create a new one.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, RankStranger said:

6 months for free. Requires VPN just to set up

Seems like a lot of dodgy dealings needed to secure the discount, reading the link you need to fake your location with a vpn connection followed by a fake credit card !!!!

Your better  joining an SNA family Tidal account and pay $6 p/m for Tidal HiFi shared across 6 fellow SNA members !!! Seems more sustainable.

JDH

15 minutes ago, jdh500 said:

Seems like a lot of dodgy dealings needed to secure the discount, reading the link you need to fake your location with a vpn connection followed by a fake credit card !!!!

Your better  joining an SNA family Tidal account and pay $6 p/m for Tidal HiFi shared across 6 fellow SNA members !!! Seems more sustainable.

JDH

I don’t make the rules. I just post the deal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

On 17/11/2020 at 9:16 PM, Kaynin said:

Your link has letters in lower case, but the voucher code has to be upper case.

This is the link I found it. It seems work for others. 

I did not try that myself as I got HiFi subscription & haven't got a VPN. 

it was an email sent to me from tidal with the offer,just had to click on apply and your preferred payment,bank acc or paypal,i guess it was sent to me as i had taken up a free trial a while ago,you can cancel anytime,but i will listening to the 25th march 2021.

3 hours ago, ray4410 said:

just recieved an email with the 4 months $1.99 trial for the  hifi version,a pretty good deal.

Same here. Yeahhhh baby ?

I currently have Apple & Amazon Music but miss Tidal Hifi quality. For 2 bucks, it's a no-brainer.

I just realised it's not $2/month like I thought initially. It's 50c/month yewwww.

P.S: It says in the email that the onoy way to redeem is by clicking the link in email, so those who didn't get it, might be out of luck. Maybe if the email was forwarded to you, but if the link has been used already, it may not work. I really don't know.

Edited by Esoterica
Had an epiphany
  • Like 1

Good deal, this is the type of offer that sucked me in 6 months ago.

I just closed my Spotify account after 9 years in favour of Tidal for Hi-Fi quality, Tidal Connect is another reason.

Still prefer Spotify for ease of use and features but couldn't justify having both anymore.

I got the email offer last night. $2 for 120 days of hi-fi streaming seems like a good deal. Main use will be listening to new releases on me pee-cee.

I set a reminder in my calendar to cancel after 115 days ($20+ month not my cup o' chai latte right now)

--Geoff