FS: Further price drop. Audio Nirvana speakers with 10 inch Alnico drivers

Item Condition: Very good condition. Some scuff marks as shown.
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Narre Warren South
State: VIC
Payment Method: PayPal, deposit, cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Hi

this is my first attempt at putting stuff up on Stereonet. 

If the asking price is not reflective of what they are worth, I will be happy to be advised. 

I bought them with the intention to use with my Red Wine Audio Signature 15. 

This is my first foray into full range speakers. 
I am the 2nd owner and the owner I got them from said he paid more than $3750 for each speaker. Built by Jamm Audio in QLD. 

I would prefer someone in Victoria to avoid the difficulties with posting these.

Dimensions: 110H x 35W x 28D

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

2D69ECA5-7DE9-4147-ACD1-CA45C1DC0A10.jpeg

B9930FEB-525E-40BE-AAE8-1395975605F4.jpeg

3DFEA921-71BF-4B22-9254-A69D15E67BA0.jpeg

CD06C56E-320D-4FB9-85EC-15023A5B4606.jpeg

C870A8A2-6E36-4769-AA5B-0E7AA1F41C98.jpeg

E2C9EB3D-CE9C-4116-A94C-25FF78CBCF18.jpeg

0AAD4EAD-3D2A-4938-8D2B-A10A646360F0.jpeg

D3AB56C1-9951-42CF-A877-98DDB603B393.jpeg

Edited by FarronV
  • Like 1

Hi mate just to help your listing perhaps put the dimensions of the cabinets H by W by Depth frequency response and sensitivity,  impedance if you know it . Yes they can they look it up , but your trying to sell it so easier is best. 

Hey dean,
Appreciate the suggestions. I will send the dimensions. 
sensitivity is around 98db. The signature 15 is a 15 watt valve and runs them with absolute ease. 
Because they are Specifically made there are no standard frequency response stats, however these are really well made. I can only put it this way I suppose, you don’t need a sub as it’s full range (enough for me). However others might prefer to. 

• FarronV changed the title to FS: Further price drop. Audio Nirvana speakers with 10 inch Alnico drivers
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NKMA
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Stanhope Gardens State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash or PayPal as friend Reason for selling: Change Further information: Krell FPB 400 CX power amp for sale. 

I have been using it for just over a year and has been a very engaging and gives life to the music and best bass I’ve heard in my system is through these. 

On the front, it has 3 LEDs and one of them does not glow some times, as shown in the picture, otherwise, it is in great condition. The LED does not affect the sound in any way.  

if not for a significant upgrade, I would have kept it.

I don’t have boxes for it, so local pickup only at this stage.

Any questions, please let me know.

Photos:

• By mdanse
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Mosman State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Purchased cinema system Further information:
      Specifications and manual can be found here: http://avmarket.com.ua/images/pdf/micromega_a120_manual.pdf

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By everydayIs25
      Item Condition: Really new, in original package Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Burwood State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Upgrade Item already sold outside of Stereo.net

Further information:

Selling 8 of isoAccoustic Bronze feet, they are in its own packing box. I was using it for a DAC and a Phono stage, 4 for each device.

They are in brand new like condition. And the weight it was holding was pretty light anyway.

PM for split sell. Minimum 4 as a set. 

Donation on successful sale. Thank you!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.  
    • By NKMA
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Stanhope Gardens State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash or PayPal as friend Reason for selling: NLR - Clearing unused Further information: PAD Corvus Praesto Revision 2m speaker cable for sale..

The only component that stayed in my system for almost 3 years. Had to spend three times the RRP to better this. Couldn’t get myself to sell it, that’s how good it is.

Fantastic cable overall.

A bit stiff and may not suit if you have less than 30 cms behind your amps.

Spade on both the end.

Photos:

• By Gingerbread
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Scarborough State: WA Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Went up the PS Audio chain to BHK250 Further information: 
      I’m the original owner of these PS Audio amps and they were purchase from Tivoli HiFi. These amps have functioned flawlessly in my system and only selling because I decided to upgrade to the PS Audio BHK250. The amps present as new and come with all original manuals, cables, boxes etc.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ