SOLD: FS: Special Request - Soul Music 3xLP

MoveD

SOLD
Item Condition: EX
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Triple LP version. 180 gram vinyl, limited to 2000 copies worldwide.

Unavailable in Australia means hefty shipping fee.

Special Request’s (Paul Woolford) brilliant debut. Cut by the Matt Colton when he was at the top of his game. This 3xLP really shows his mastery on lacquer cutting. Hands down one of the best SQ in my electronic music collection. If you have a good system this is a must have... This will be a real test to you system!

I bought this secondhand and paid a good money for it. Unfortunately there is a light scratch across track 1 and caused a continuous light pops on the entire track. If you don’t mind to skip track 1 entirely, for this price it is still a real steal...

The rest of the 3xLP sounds brilliant and quiet without surface noise. The SQ made me dropped my jawl every time!

There’s also a small blob of glue mark on the bottom of front cover which is not ideal but don’t really look bad as it’s clear glue.

Will post nationwide standard $12 express $16.

Combine postage for multiple records.

Photos:

759B3F3B-D5A6-4913-BC76-73E5605393C2.thumb.jpeg.a84535eec3d396cac726d4372c5c8567.jpeg

E94F4641-C2C6-4E2A-8FE6-50C36A74FFFE.thumb.jpeg.ac048afe0b187e5ce2a1cf07ebb649ba.jpeg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
Edited by MoveD