Item Condition: Used with some cosmetic issues....
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: South Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: PayPal & 3%, EFT or Cash
Reason for selling: upgrade

Further information:

These are pretty good speakers but you will need a nice size room.

There are a few cosmetic issues with these if you want them to look like a prestige set of speakers but if you're not concerned they work fine and all the drivers are originals.

Happy to discuss with potential buyers.

May consider trade in Perth for audio gear of similar value.

Please contact me via PM if you're interested.

They ar 51kg each.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20201121_104221.jpg

20201121_104259.jpg

20201121_104305.jpg

20201121_104338.jpg

20201121_104423.jpg

20201121_104426.jpg

• Like 4

I currently own a pair of  Duntech Statesmen (next model up), and take it from me  these are much much better than "pretty good"! This is a seriously good buy.

GLWTS

Edited by Bisguittin
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Bisguittin said:

I currently own a pair of  Duntech Statesmen (next model up), and take it from me  these are much much better than "pretty good"! This is a seriously good buy.

GLWTS

Yes im probably underselling these.

I've currently got them running through a full tube set up and i gotta say they sound pretty sweet.

If you've got the room, you won't be disappointed....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dan_L
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Castle Hill State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Piclup Reason for selling: Too many speakers Further information:
      - All Original
      - Very Good Looking and Working Conditions (Refer To Photos and YouTube Link below)
      - A Few Minor Scratches On Both Boxes, Grille Cloth Has Few Minor Damages, In Lower Right Corner On Both Speakers(Last Two Photos)
      - No Original Packaging 
      - Pick Up Preferred (postage fee and handing fee are extra, to be checked with Aus Post)
      >YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE9XmWRz0H8

For Spec. Please Google.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Neo
      Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: great power cable but would like to go up the chain as I heard the benefits voodoo cables bring. Have the original box as well.
      https://www.soundgallery.com.au/product-page/voodoo-cable-vision-power-power-cord-3ft

Photos:

• By ray4410
      Item Condition: new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: MOUNT MARTHA State: VIC Payment Method: EFT,CASH ON PICKUP Reason for selling: have enough Further information:: PRICE IS FOR ALL THREE CABLES, fully shielded cable for hifi+av systems,braided cable made in Germany,eliminates rfi+emi from entering system also prevents contamination to nearby interconnects,very flexible, 1.5mtrs in length other lengths available, also single cables availalable, cable rated 18amp current rating 450volts rating

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By woogie59
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Eastwood State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Excess Further information:
      Current RRP $2,599.

Bought this cable many moons ago via Stereonet and it has performed admiralty.

The sound?
      I would say full bodied, more on the bottom end of the spectrum.

It was originally supplied with nil packaging(sold in Oz with just an Cardas plastic bag I suspect).
      Au HPM plug with a Cardas 15AMP IEC are fitted.

Due to it's age the Cardas printing on the shrink wrap on both connectors is worn.
      Similarly, there is wear on some of the "CARDAS CLEAR BEYOND POWER" lettering on the "cardas blue" insulating outer sleeve.

If required, shipping and insurance by Pack and Send is an additional cost.

Photos:

• By YCC
      Item Condition: Brand new sealed copy Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Victor Harbor State: SA Payment Method: EFT or Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Joshua Redman Quartet's 2-LP recording "Moodswing" with Brad Mehldau, Christian McBride and Brian Blade. German pressing. Brand new sealed copy.

https://www.allmusic.com/album/moodswing-mw0000117047