FS: Shunyata Venom XLR cables New 1.5m - pricedrop

Item Condition: New in box.
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane
State: QLD
Payment Method: Paypal as a friend
Reason for selling: Can't use them in my set up

Further information:

Up for sale a pair of Shunyata Venom XLR cables - new in box. I have not actually used these at all as the setup that I bought them to use with has been sold on. Selling at quite a bit below retail. 

A gorgeous looking and sounding pair of cables.

http://www.theaudiobeat.com/equipment/shunyata_research_venom.htm

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/shunyata-research-venom-interconnects-and-speaker-cables/?page=2

https://shunyata.com/products/audio-cables/venom-series-audio-cables/venom-xlr/

- OHNO continuous cast copper
- VTX conductors (Hollow-Core)
- Premium Shunyata XLR connectors
- 100% coverage braided shield

Please contact me if you have any questions.

RRP is $1425.

Photos:

20201123_094040.thumb.jpg.9a5bd761673a4e4ffad031ebc6846d96.jpg

20201123_093954.thumb.jpg.5fa03c4edb2533407d30a22b938075bd.jpg

20201123_093859.thumb.jpg.bdc779ac7304064f9b8a46f1eb197faa.jpg

Edited by deepthought
  • deepthought changed the title to FS: Shunyata Venom XLR cables New - pricedrop
2 hours ago, delphi17 said:

Can you update how many meters they are?

thank you 

i'd say 1.5m.  $1425 is what Krispy sells the 1.5m length for.

• deepthought changed the title to FS: Shunyata Venom XLR cables New 1.5m - pricedrop
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By franky995
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Heatherton State: VIC Payment Method: Reason for selling: Further information:

For sale is my Bifrost 2. The unit is just over a year old, excellent condition apart from some small scratches at the top which I try to show in the pictures. Due to the brushed finish it is not very obvious.

Comes with box, remote, manual and power cord.

I have been wanting to upgrade my Yggdrasil to Analogue 2 for a long time and this will go towards it.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By monyx
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Tweed Heads South State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, COD Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Gazer01
      Item Condition: Used - Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Port Pirie State: SA Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Paypal plus extra charge, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Moving on Further information: Hi All,
      I'm selling my 2 year old SVS subwoofer as I'm trying out another brand. These need no detailed introduction as many forums on the net can be found re this subwoofer. Pick-up at this time but if you can arrange  a freight company to pack it securely and ship then it's a go. Send me a message if you need more details.
      Thanks.
      PS: Pardon the crappy pics.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By DQ828
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Charlestown State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Too Many Speakers Further information: I have a pair of Lukasz Fikus designed Open Baffle speakers for sale, the drivers used are:

Altec 15" 416-8B WOOFER Saba Green Cones Permadyn 19-200 5298 U8 5ohm MIDRANGE Saba Green Cones 1670 0U 15 5ohn Tweeter  
      Crossover made from quality components see photo's

Photos:

• By Bill125812
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Beautiful Brissy State: QLD Payment Method: Bank Trans, paypal, cash, beer, wine Reason for selling: Cos I can Further information:   My pure silver RCA made from 99.99% jewellery quality silver wire.  3 strands per side.  These have ETI research silver Kryo plugs.   The RR on the Kryo plugs alone  is $249 so grab yourself a bargain.  Sound is amazing