SOLD: RELIST PRICE DROP: INTERDYN Speakers Floor 2 way with STANDS!

Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: NSW
Payment Method: Bank/paypal
Reason for selling: Not required

Pair of INTERDYN speakers model unknown due to its age but it has SEAS drivers all around.

Amazing soundstage and details from these old school speakers. Punchy and firm bass  I was surprised they even stood their ground against my 12k Lyngdorfs 😯

Sealed box with 1" dome tweeter and 10 inch bass driver. In my opinion more natural sounding than most commercial speakers around the 2-3k mark.

The speaker terminals were upgraded professionally. Cabinets are in fair condition for their age with wood chips and flaking in few places, stains on speaker grill etc..but with some tlc they would come up really nice. 

comes with adjustable roller stands which can actually accommodate other speakers as well.

postage is FREE and it will be packed extremely well for safe transit. 

dimensions 31x23x56 cm

lxwxh

IMG_20201110_130148.jpg

_DSC0049.JPG

IMG_20201110_121812.jpg

IMG_20201110_121957.jpg

IMG_20201111_083132.jpg

IMG_20201110_122130.jpg

Edited by Phil sydney
  • Phil sydney changed the title to RELIST PRICE DROP: INTERDYN Speakers Floor 2 way with STANDS!
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Parramatta State: NSW Payment Method: Bank/paypal Reason for selling: Upgratitis (Buying M10) Further information:

Selling my luxurious Luxman M7 power Amp (japan) 

It has thick,fast and deep bass response with warm/smooth yet extremely detailed midrange and treble.
      Boasting a very underrated 150watts@8 ohms per channel power and 230 watts@4 ohms is more than enough to run any speakers without breaking a sweat. Fully balanced with independent left/right attenuator.

Big realtime UV meters and rosewood casing look quite beautiful. 

Luxman is famous for its articulate and lively sound signature which the M7 is a perfect example.

Condition:

These amps are extremely rare and hard to come by specially in this condition. I bought this amp recently from hifido japan and it was fully checked and serviced before it was sent out.

It works flawlessly and looks in  amazing condition!
      This amp is 100volts so it needs a step down transformer. A brand new step down 1000 watts transformer is included with this sale so it's ready to plug and play.

Also included is a high end luxman brand new power cable.

I was mesmerized by the sound signature so much that I was lucky enough to find a M10 which I have already ordered 😁so hence the sale.

Shipping:

The postage is FREE within Australia and it will be sent in it's heavy duty double cardboard and fully foamed/styrofoam inside.

Price is firm considering the condition and rarity of the unit.

Thanks for looking

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Bank,cash Reason for selling: Not getting used Further information:

Selling my beautiful NAD M3 Master integrated Amplifier. 

This is possibly the best integrated amplifier ever made by NAD. Actually, it was designed for NAD by Bjorn Erik Edvardsen (Gryphon)!

This is a true dual mono class AB, very different from and not to be confused with the M2, which looks similar but is a class D.

It drives most speakers without breaking sweat, sweet and composed at all volume levels. Extremely detailed and 3 dimensional soundstage. Instruments are perfectly placed and vocals are lush and centered.

This amplifier will drive anything with classe and finesse.

This is rated 180W in 8ohm and Stereophile measured something like 220w in 4ohm. The somewhat close nominal difference between rated power in 8 and 4 ohm is due to NAD's power drive design, which makes this amplifier sound many times more powerful than the specs would suggest. Consider it can put out a peak current of 50 Amperes.

It is also dead quiet and the preamp section is spectacular. Volume, balance, sub crossover cut-off point, tones (bass and treble) and mode (stereo, mono, left, right) are digitally controlled to avoid signal degradation. The volume knob in particular controls a set of variable resistors with steps of 0.5 Db and can be fine tuned with great precision even using the remote.

It has plenty of inputs, including balanced, 2 Pre outs (volume controlled) and one rec out.

It can be used as a stand alone Pre amp or power amp just by unplugging the jumpers at the rear.

It comes with one original NAD remote and another brand new generic Exclusive Nad M3 remote which performs all functions.

Specifications:

Design: Dual-mono Stereo Integrated Amplifier Power Output: 180 Watts/channel RMS @ 0.004% THD, 220 Watts/channel @ 1% THD+N, into 8 Ohms or 4 Ohms MFR: 5 Hz – 70 kHz ± 0.3 dB Inputs: Six Pairs RCA Analog, One Pair XLR Analog Outputs: One Pair RCA Analog Pre-Out, One Pair RCA Recording Out (Volume Does Not Change), Preamp Out/Power Amp In Loop Sensitivity: 446mV for Full Output Capability for Bi-Amping with Choice of Crossover Frequency (40 Hz – 100 Hz) Tilt Control for Low Volume Listening ( ± 3 dB: Bass and Treble Offsets) Tone Controls: ± 5 dB Dimensions: 5.3” H x 17.2” W x 15.2” D Weight: 52 Pounds MSRP: $2,999.99 USD  

PACKING & SHIPPING

If I don't have local buyers willing to post this in a double heavy-duty cardboard and heavy duty 7-8 layers of bubble wrap. It would be better packing than the original box as I have sent many heavy amps interstate with absolutely no issues.
      FREE post within Australia but NT /WA add $50 on top.

However Local buyer are preferred initially.. Willing to demo for serious buyers as well

Photos:
      All photos are of actual item apart from the nude shot.

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Parramatta State: NSW Payment Method: Bank,cash Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

Beautiful pair of black piano usher speakers.

Product Description
      The S-520 mini-monitor is a marvel of performance, quality and price. No other Usher loudspeaker has won more awards or been lauded by reviewers more often.  The 520s are a true Hi-Fi bargain. They deliver unprecedented dynamics and response for a cabinet of this size. For 2-channel and surround-sound mini-systems, 520s are ideal. Features include a 5-inch polypropylene woofer, 1-inch dome tweeter and magnetic shielding.
      Specification
      2-way system: tweeter 1" (UA025-10), mid-bass 5" (5201W)
      sensitivity: 86 dB @ 1 watt / 1m
      nominal impedance: 8 ohms
      frequency response (-3 dB): 53 Hz ~ 20 kHz
      power handling: 50 watts
      crossover frequencies: 2.1 kHz
      weight: 7 kgs
      dimensions (w x d x h): 18 cm x 26.5 cm x 30 cm

These have hardly been used less than 20 hours and sat in their boxes most of the time.
      they are practically new.

Not a single mark on them and they sound simply fantastic for their size,Clean and detailed.

All original double box with grills and cloths included. Free postage within Australia.

however I would like to wait a bit for some local buyers to come forward before I can post these out interstate.

Thanks for looking

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Parramatta State: NSW Payment Method: Bank transfer,cash Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

PRICE DROP! FREE POST

Sadly letting go my pride and joy!
      Lyngdorf MH-1Reference Speakers.(Steinway)
      Denmark

I haven't heard anything like this in this price point (14k retail price)..it's amazing!

We were on a mission and auditioned for 3 days in several high end stores in Sydney and finally when I heard the Lyngdorfs I had to take them home!

The soundstage is just breathtaking! They have 2 x 6.5" woofers and 1.25" tweeter and use the highest quality Scan Speak revelator drivers for all 3.
      You can hear every single bell and whistle from the revelator tweeter and the bass is firm and absolutely accurate.

The cabinet is extremely high quality with unlimited layers of gloss lacquer!
      Dimensions are:
      length-- 21 cms
      Depth--36 cms
      Height--118 cms

Specifications

Type: 2 way, 3 driver loudspeaker system
      Frequency Response: 35Hz to 60kHz
      Impedance: 4Ω
      Sensitivity: 92dB
      Bass: 2 x 6.5" cone
      Tweeter: 1 x 1.25" ring
      Finish: piano black
      Dimensions: 206 x 385 x 1205mm
      Weight: 45kg
      Year: 2006

I bought these from Audioconnection so will provide a receipt. This will be a downgrade for me but I need the funds at the moment..

Shipping is included in the price however local buyers preferred.

I have the boxes for these, so shipping shouldn't be an issue.
      Feel free to ask any questions

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Parramatta State: NSW Payment Method: Bank transfer,paypal Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

UK Audio CUSTOM Speakers 3 way!
      Amazing pair of UK Audio Custom speakers.These speakers are brand new been only used to test.

These speakers use very high quality HI -VI research beautiful cabinet construction paired with  high-end crossover/3 way configuration these speakers produce great audio separation.
      Here is a link to the swan website who uses Hi-Vi drivers
      https://www.swanspeakers.com.au/

Heres some info  on the drivers:
      Tweeter:

https://www.parts-express.com/hivi-sd11-a-1-textile-dome-tweeter--297-416

With spec's:

http://www.swanspeaker.com/product/htm/view.asp?id=26

Mid:

https://www.parts-express.com/hivi-dmn-a-soft-dome-fabric-midrange--297-415

http://www.swanspeaker.com/asp/product/htm/view.asp?id=39

https://www.parts-express.com/hivi-d108-10-poly-cone-woofer--297-453

Dome tweeter and mid-range with 10 inch subwoofer. I would define the sound as open/wide with plenty of details specially vocals.
      bass is firm and fast. Doesn't lag at all.

These speakers usually sell for $2500 so asking a fraction
      I had 2 pairs one was demo which is already sold .This pair is brand new in it's original box. Each speaker weighs 30 kgs. 

Dimensions are:
      30X36X95 cms

Also these speakers are future proof as you can always upgrade the drivers to vifa/scanspeak if needed (not that they need it as they sound fantastic as is)

Have all original boxes so will Pack them extremely well for safe shipping via courier. Will be double boxes with heavy duty bubble wrap and straps. Free shipping to Melbourne/ Brisbane and Adelaide. For NT /WA please add another $100

thanks for looking

Heres some info  on the drivers:
      Tweeter:
      https://www.parts-express.com/hivi-sd11-a-1-textile-dome-tweeter--297-416
      With spec's:
      http://www.swanspeaker.com/product/htm/view.asp?id=26

Mid:
      https://www.parts-express.com/hivi-dmn-a-soft-dome-fabric-midrange--297-415

http://www.swanspeaker.com/asp/product/htm/view.asp?id=39

https://www.parts-express.com/hivi-d108-10-poly-cone-woofer--297-453

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved