FS: PS Audio DirectStream Power Plant 20

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Alphington
State: VIC
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash, Bitcoin
Reason for selling: Doesn't agree with my equipment.

Further information: I recently purchased this here on SNA and it's the only power product which had a universally positive impact on the sound, and you all should be aware this is the reference for power regulation, filtering, and regeneration in the audio world. I've taken a photo of the before and after voltage and waveforms to show how dramatic its effectiveness can be. Review here: https://www.stereophile.com/content/ps-audio-directstream-power-plant-20-ac-regenerator

I'm reluctantly selling it because it disagrees with my equipment, but has spent almost a month at Magenta Audio being checked out and confirmed it's in perfect working condition and my audio equipment is at fault but I'm more loathe to part with my equipment than the regenerator. It has a small nick to the right of the right handle but is otherwise in very good condition and includes all original packaging.  The price is firm, but includes road freight without insurance to any major city.

Photos:

PXL_20201121_054639185.jpg

PXL_20201121_054708278.jpg

PXL_20201121_054715464.jpg

PXL_20201121_054734861.jpg

PXL_20201121_054745965.jpg

Edited by Ittaku
  • Like 1

I know people would be terrified of shipping of such an item but since I've already done it once, I'm including it in the price to any major city via road freight.

• Like 1

I have recently invested in one of these after hoping it would not make a big difference - but it did. There are lower voltage swings in my Adelaide suburb than in when I was in Perth but the THD from my power supply is often 2-3%. That is now fixed via P20 and my system sounds consistently good and not just when AC supply is conducive. Noise floor is clearly lower. $10k is a very reasonable price. GLWTS

• Like 2

5 hours ago, seadog said:

Out of interest may I ask what part of your Hi-Fi chain did not get on with this ?

My Supratek Preamp.

Sorry for those who've asked in private messages already - the price is firm for now as I'm in no great rush to sell this.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stevenvalve
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: NORTH RICHMOND State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal Cash Bank Reason for selling: Not Used Consonance pw1 made by Opera, Works prefect, never used it.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBi and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBi and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with no OBi and with insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E- Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBi and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ