SOLD: FS: Auralic Taurus Mkii - Headphone Amp + Pre-Amp

Item Condition: 9/10 (one small scratch on volume knob)
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Postmans Ridge or Toowoomba
State: QLD
Payment Method: Paypal (Buyer pays 2.6% fees or no fees F&F), EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

This doesn't really need any intro here for this great Headphone Amp/Pre-amp! Good used condition and prefect working order.

Comes with power lead, user manual and original box.

Free Postage AU wide to Sendle/Couriers Please locations.

Any questions please ask.  

Thanks.

Photos:

IMG_1082.thumb.jpg.4caa86e378fa79148cb7f1fd5644e4c5.jpg

IMG_1085.thumb.jpg.06a3fba443dd0d598e3622ce37d5c63e.jpg

IMG_1083.thumb.jpg.d7d228a44a178023faea143d9e40a816.jpg

IMG_1084.thumb.jpg.15960972ea6373fa43cf7ed88beb0ecc.jpg

Edited by dan-m9
38 minutes ago, bruc3 said:

If i didnt just buy the cma12 i would have jumped on this. Great price!!! Wont last long.

Do it anyway. Then A/B. Then let everyone know who wins :P

1 hour ago, Bengineer said:

Do it anyway. Then A/B. Then let everyone know who wins :P

You should of kept your taurus for the comparison, but from memory which one had the edge you reckon?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By overjp
      Item Condition: excellent, unmarked, with all the original accessories & packaging. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: eft. Reason for selling: no longer required. Further information: highly regarded wireless streaming transport.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By hammerharry
      After a momentary power outages yesterday my Aries does not now appear to recognise my connected USB portable drive. When I access the addition settings menu the library setup option is available for a few seconds before disappearing to return again for another couple of seconds.
      When I attempt to setup an existing library the scan screen appears briefly before telling me there is an issue.

Anyone experience anything along these lines?

Cheers, Harry
    • By hammerharry
      Item: Auralic Aries Femto
      Price Range: $1000-$1300
      Item Condition: Excellent used condition
      Extra Info: After the an audition of a work college’s Auralic Aries Femto over the weekend I have decided to search one out. I am aware of the current listing of an LE unit with external power supply but would prefer to obtain the higher spec’d unit to replicate what I experienced in recent days.

• By peppy
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Castle Hill NSW 2154 State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal , Cash Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information: Auralic Taurus MKII. Works perfectly.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By NADbooffa
      Hi all,

The current setup is NAIM Nait driving two B&W CM9 floorstanders  and NAD T762 (soon to be replaced) driving the center and surrounds ( B&W)
      Oppo 105D being used as a pre amp, connected to NAIM via balanced o/p for music (CD, SACD, Bluray etc)

Need a streamer to be used with NAIM ( maybe via 105D )

Thinking about getting an Auralic Aries or NAD C658 (with Dirac) as the streamer.
      Leaning more towards the C658 as Auralic don't have much of a presence here in Oz? ( for after sales issues)

What are your thoughts?

Cheers.