WITHDRAWN: FS: MSB Discrete DAC with Dual Power Supplies and Network Render V2

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Telopea
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypay (as friend or 3% on top for fee), EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Climbing up to a next MSB ladder

Further information:

This is the first step if you want to climb to MSB world, the king of digital playback in hiend audio at this time. Although it is "entry level" in MSB world but a giant to other DAC manufactures on the market, you name it.  It inherits all the future-ready architecture, you can utilise/purchase modular modules which are shared in the Reference or Select DACs

What special about this DAC?

- MSB proprietary ladder DAC with fully balanced design and 2 x Prime DAC

- Full thick CNC aluminium block to block EMI/RFI between each critical sections extremely well.

- Dual power supplies which are two full block of CNC aluminium, one PSU powers digital section, one PSU powers analog section with fully shielded DC cables.

- Network Renderer v2 is designed for Roon user from the ground up, it has galvanic isolation (opto isolator) to help the streaming module to effective immunise to any upstream noise/current leakage. 

- The implementation of SPDIF on their onboard/included manufacture option are top-notch, its sound great and consistent across all the input (AES/EBU, Coaxia and Optical)

- You have access to MSB world-class customer service, for instance: 24-48  hour email response from technical support, normally CCed their CEO( Jonathan) if you have  a concern, so you are peace in mind your problem will be resolved.

How does it sound?

- I came from Chord Hugo TT2 , comparing with TT2+Mscaller+Sonore optical Rendu, this MSB DAC with its streaming module beats the Chord stack in every single way, many times worth for extra bucks.

- People always say MSB DAC sounds analog, it is so true with Discrete DAC, it is miles better the analog system I owned ( Rega P9, Ortofon Cadenza Blue and Cyrus phono signature/psx-r2) which is around 13k  rrp combined.

So I sold my vinyl system without much thought required.

- The vocal and singers voices are the most standout verus TT2+Mscaller

The DAC were purchased From MSB Distributor (Audio Fidelity/SGR Corp), has transferable warranty until Jan 2023.

I have full original boxes and all invoices. Warranty transfer can be done from my end by contacting distributor.

https://www.audiofidelity.com.au/msb-technology-starts-shipping-new-discrete-dac/

Retailed prices: total $20,050

MSB Discrete DAC with default modules (AES, optical, Coxial) (rrp 14,850)

MSB Nework Renderer (rrp 3000)

MSB 2nd Power supply (rrp 2200)

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_0214.JPG

IMG_0216 2.JPG

IMG_0217 2.JPG

IMG_0218 2.JPG

Below photos are borrowed from the Internet to show its state of art design, world-class build quality and beauty

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 5.29.07 am.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 5.28.54 am.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 5.28.25 am.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 5.28.37 am.png

Edited by ikhuong
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Leave all of the tweaking, hassle and glitchy software on multiple half-baking streamers, let MSB to take care for your music playback with their solid stress-fee solutions, just sit back, relax, browse your huge library, hit "Play" button then enjoy the music.

Edited by ikhuong
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, seadog said:

This article says it all really. The VFM is off the chart good and you can easily get by using it as a preamp too.

https://www.soundstageultra.com/index.php/features-menu/opinion-menu/964-system-finished-msb-technology-discrete-dac

GLWTS

I tried msb dac directly to my amp, it is not bad verus Pass labs xp-20, the xp-20 adds a bit more depth and 3D soundstage but I trust many people can live with MSB dac direct to amp.

Edited by ikhuong
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...