SOLD: FS: TEAC A3440 4-Track Reel to Reel Tape Recorder

Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Maribyrnong 3032
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal Bank transfer
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: A great tape deck for pro and home user , it works as it should and have done a minor service to clean things up a bit. Some blemishes on wood panel both side .

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_20201107_195510.jpg

IMG_20201107_195634.jpg

IMG_20201107_194855.jpg

IMG_20201107_194917.jpg

IMG_20201107_194233.jpg

Edited by Cono28

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rps01
      Hi guys,

Please be gentle with me! I'm unsure as to where to post this, as I'm seeking some advice as to the value of some 70's/80's hifi components that my father-in-law has asked me to help him sell.

EDIT - I'VE DONE A DEAL WITH MY FATHER-IN-LAW AND THE GEAR IS NOW OFFICIALLY MINE

I've searched that auction site, Gumtree and a number of forums' sales areas. The values vary a lot, and several of the components I can only find very limited listings for.

I have heaps of photos, videos, etc. I inspected each component yesterday to see how they worked, however I'm no expert.
      The items cost quite a lot of money originally, and the deck and tonearm in particular seem to be highly sought-after.

Thankyou in advance!

• By OTOXO
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Further information: FS: Teac X-1000R Stereo Reel to Reel Tape Recorder (Black). I have tested the basic functions and it is functioning as it should. Unfortunately there is an engraving on the machine (see photos) otherwise it is in good physical condition. Hub adapters not included but if you want Teac Hub adapters and tape reels they can be included at extra cost.

It is being sold as is but you are welcome to come and test/inspect the machine as much as you like before buying. 

Pickup Leichhardt

Photos:

• By Joelim
      Item: Teac Vinyl + CD combo
      Price: 65
      Item Condition: Used once for CD, Vinyl unused. 
      Reason for selling: Don't need
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Would make a great gift for someone starting out, or just as a musical furniture piece. 

Happy to trade with a few jazz/audiophile CDs, a decent power board or banana plugs. 

Pictures:

• Guest Proshchay
      By Guest Proshchay
      Hi folks, I thought i'd share this interesting write up on some of the best cassette decks ever made, by a self-confessed cassette and R2R nutter!

• By wendersnaven
      Item: TEAC UD-301 DAC/AMP
      Price: $280 plus postage
      Item Condition: used as a desktop DAC, 3 yrs old, fully working, no box, includes manuals, includes EU power cord
      Reason for selling: Acquired a new DAC
      Payment Method: Bank transfer, Paypal Gift to avoid Paypal fees, COD for pick up
      Extra Info: See actual pictures below

Pictures: