SOLD: SOLD: FS: Accuphase E-302 integrated amplifier

SOLD
Item Condition: Used condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: woodend
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Moved to tubes

Further information:

I have owned and enjoyed this amplifier for nearly 10 years and all his functions work perfectly. You can find it technical details at http://www.accuphase.com/cat/e-302en.pdf

The amplifier sports top quality MC/MM phono stage and headphone amplifier. It can be used as preamplifier or power amplifier only. There is also a bass eq adjustment button.

When I bought the amplifier in the UK, it was set at 220V. Internally it is possible to tap the transformer at 240V with a simple rewiring and I had this done by Class A audio in Melbourne. They also changed the UK power chord to a AU one.

Cosmetically there are quite a few marks. I am no photographer but I have tried to capture them all in the pictures. Under any normal light conditions the mark on the side panels don't look nearly as visible as in the pictures.  

I still have the original packaging for the amp and will double box it too for extra safety during transport. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic11.jpg

pic12.jpg

IMG_7188.jpg

IMG_7329 (3).jpg

IMG_7330.jpg