SOLD: FS: Fanless Roon ROCK Server (Silver, 32GB)

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Hills District
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash or Transfer
Reason for selling: Surplus

Further information:

It's almost Christmas and Santa is bringing toys!

I have another Fanless ROON ROCK box for sale. 

Totally silent running the latest version of ROON ROCK

Small enough to fit on a bookshelf and use far less power than a full PC or laptop so you can really leave them running. 

Your wife/girlfriend/dog/cat wont even notice. Boots almost instantly! All updates are managed via the ROON app so you have complete control. 

Snazzy silver colour

Dual Core 64-bit AMD Processor

32GB SSD

Wifi

Gigabit Ethernet (via FREE USB Adaptor)

Power Supply

Shipping $30 anywhere in Australia via Courier (sendle)

Just plug it in to your network, configure via the web page, add to your ROON setup and you're good to go!

Photos:

20201115_192720.thumb.jpg.b16bdb165f0e2617275a318442015f09.jpg20201115_192726.thumb.jpg.bbd87c3852c822b66aa2ca1394f7a33a.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

Hi SSB,

Once connected to the network, will the attached external USB drive be easily accessible to other machines on the network? I need to run a local copy of the files in addition to the server copies. I can setup synchronisation so long as the drive is shared as a network drive with my main PC.

Also, other than storage size, USB there any notable difference between the silver and black ones your selling?

1 hour ago, PassionForSound said:

Hi SSB,

Once connected to the network, will the attached external USB drive be easily accessible to other machines on the network? I need to run a local copy of the files in addition to the server copies. I can setup synchronisation so long as the drive is shared as a network drive with my main PC.

Also, other than storage size, USB there any notable difference between the silver and black ones your selling?

I don't understand what you're trying to do. Can you DM me?

Now sold. Thanks to everyone for the immense interest! 

More available soon. Please DM if you would like me to hold one for you.

Custom orders (SSD size, wifi etc) also just DM me.