Item Condition: Mint - as new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Donvale
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT or Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: WAF re size and colour (Jarrah); purchased stand speakers

Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20201107_121627.jpg

20201107_121844.jpg

20201107_121940.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I can attest to the quality of these Australian-made speakers - they are, indeed, awesome. I've run a pair for nearly 15 years, and they still make me smile. They are pretty efficient, but still give 'em a bit of power, and they really sing. And the Jarrah finish is quite lovely too. GLWTS!

I have a pair also. Use mine for both stereo and HT duties. What I love about them is they can flex their considerable muscle with something like Mad Max Fury Road or display beautiful finesse with late night jazz and everything in between. No brainer at this price. GLWTS

Edited by wiredforsound
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sam001
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Bentleigh State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, PAYID, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required. Further information:

First Owner, purchased new.

It comes complete with:
      AC Power Cord Stereo RCA to RCA Cable 3.5mm Stereo Mini Plug to RCA Cable Ethernet Cable Mini Jack Toslink Adapter User Manual Other documentation  
      $10 donation will be made if sold.

• By deanB
      Item Condition: Excellent Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Maddington State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Don't need 2 pairs of speakers Purchased from Sublime Hi Fi, Perth. Took delivery mid-July 2020. I've logged 316 hours use. Working faultlessly, speaker cones/tweeter domes untouched.
      Cosmetically perfect, no scuffs, scratches or dinged edges. The cherry wood veneer is quite striking. Always covered when not in use.
      6 year warranty transferable to next owner.

Specs from ATC website-

Drivers: HF ATC 25mm dual suspension Tweeter, Mid/LF ATC 150mm SL
      Matched Response: +/- 0.5dB
      Frequency Response (-6dB): 54Hz-22kHz
      Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
      Max SPL: 108dB
      Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
      Input Connector: Female XLR
      Input sensitivity: 1V
      Filters: 2nd Order critically damped with phase compensation
      Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction
      Fault Protection: DC fault protection and thermal trip. Fault indication on rear panel mounted LED
      Amplifier Output: 150W LF, 32W HF
      Dimensions (HxWxD): 980 x 370 x 344mm (inc. foot plinth & amp, spikes add 25mm to height, grill adds 34mm to depth)
      Weight: 31kg

I've also owned the passive SCM19 which were impressive but these actives take it to another level and play to a scale beyond their dimensions. The extra headroom provided by the active design allows them to remain extremely clear and coherent at very loud levels. I find myself grinning and shaking my head at times listening to what these little beasts can do. 
      So all in all, these are a great package- an inert 19 litre cabinet with it's own built-in stand that doubles as an amp rack with some of the best sounding and toughest drivers going. Then there's overload protection, phase correction, an active crossover and 182w (with around 50w of that in Class A) of amplification per tower.
      I have all the factory packaging and accessories so no worries shipping interstate. Cost $180 to courier East>West from Melbourne last July.
      Local members welcome to demo.
      Power cords, xlr cables and Herbies pucks in pics not included.

Thank you for looking.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Magenta – We Are Legend
      2017 UK FULLY SIGNED by all members
      (Plane Groovy – PLG057)
      Direct from label.
      VG++/VG++ in shrink
      No marks or wear.
      Signed by each member inside on insert, in thick gold marker.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.
    • By Tin Man
      Item Condition: New In Box Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: VIC Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Too many headphones Further information:
       I purchased 2 of these headphones last year, one for a friend and myself. He ended up not taking them so they have just sat here
      Note that the picture shows "MY" set, the other is in the box next to it.
      Pick Up Only
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  

White Stripes - Under Great White Northern Lights
      EU 2010 2LP
      (634904033316)
      VG++/VG++
      In original plastic flap sleeve.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.