FS: Sonus Faber Amati Futura Graphite price further reduced

Item Condition: 99% as new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: French Forest
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash on Pick up
Reason for selling: No longer use

Further information:

The RRP on these beauties are $40,000. This is one of the most beautiful speakers in my opinion.. very good vocal, excellent bass and warm sounding..  mainly reason to sell is because I no longer be able to use them as my children born. 

Photos: Some of the photos are borrowed online as my lighting and photo skills cannot capture the true beauty of them..

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

01C1F11B-F4CB-468B-8DFE-D1E220984676.jpeg

A0787D54-E309-4BDA-9F11-EE260BC3C2C2.jpeg

0D3B7902-490D-4C64-902C-8A0266617174.jpeg

8BA61E7D-7579-4483-A6A8-AFCDEC4A0BCF.jpeg

79BA6D47-11DD-43BE-8D85-A4C9F41F24BE.jpeg

AA0C6FAE-F590-4ED2-A305-E0EFA265FBFE.jpeg

E0C6B0F3-5D32-4E7B-B92E-D007A5FBEB0E.jpeg

E9BDA120-63B8-4EFD-873A-138A0E15DFF2.jpeg

• Like 8
1 hour ago, psychometrics1 said:

Do you have the full original packaging for interstaters who may be interested? 

I might have difficult to find the original package as I thought I’ll keep them for life and we moved houses 😅

20 hours ago, TDK said:

Glorious. Too bad you're not in WA as I would be all over these otherwise.

Violin red would be my choice, but that's only a minor detail.

Agree cherry violin on these is nice.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

• Similar Content

• By audiohippo
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Esoteric D-02X DAC in excellent working and cosmetic condition. Includes original packaging. Current RRP is $26,000.00

Photos:

• By audiohippo
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: Cash on Pickup or EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

4 x Stillpoints Ultra 5s in Silver. Current RRP is $1,050.00ea

No individual boxes or adapters. For adapters to suit your individual components please refer to http://stillpoints.us/index.php/product/adapters/

Photos:

• By Colin Rutter
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melton South State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT Reason for selling: To many turntables Further information: This is truly a mint Rega 3. It has the RB 300 arm and is fitted with a new Grado Blue.
      I can supply the history in a pm to save space here. Needless to say it has probably never played 100 discs.
      I have the original packaging so it may be posted anywhere.
      This is an exceptional example of the Rega.
      It may be auditioned.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By audiohippo
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: Cash on Pickup or EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

4 x Stillpoints Ultra 5s in Silver. Current RRP is $1,050.00ea

No individual boxes or adapters. For adapters to suit your individual components please refer to http://stillpoints.us/index.php/product/adapters/

Photos:

• By ctle
      Item Condition: New/Sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: South Coogee State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Numbered Limited Edition of 2500 Hybrid SACD

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item