FS: BW 802d2 speakers

Item Condition: excellence
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Balwyn
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash/ Bank transfer
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: Hi all members, i am listing for sale BW 802 D2 speakers. in rose-nut colour, excellence condition , sound great.  It come with original boxes I can ship interstate at buyer cost 

Thank you for looking 
Photos:

6AE51320-686B-45DC-B47E-9FCE3A51D1EE.thumb.jpeg.51d8175b062bdce863854e74b4d912b1.jpegCDD26748-1021-441C-A244-0180FCD5ACCC.thumb.jpeg.b906ce05e177528f1e024cbc86c045bd.jpeg42B5F3B4-8589-4231-9C50-837A8E3237D9.thumb.jpeg.954a36fe1bdf7b8d4a509773b92c0c9d.jpeg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

@buddyev   @Eggmeister (time to try some speakers that actually have street cred pal) @TerryO Look the biz at your place mate and them amps of yours...they'd do the business on these.

@rantan  C'mon...it's time mate....grab em before the border closes.

GLWTS OP

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Luc said:

@buddyev   @Eggmeister (time to try some speakers that actually have street cred pal) @TerryO Look the biz at your place mate and them amps of yours...they'd do the business on these.

GLWTS OP

it would be hilarious if all 4 wanted the speakers!!       GLWS

4 minutes ago, metal beat said:

it would be hilarious if all 4 wanted the speakers!!       GLWS

I'm on a commission Shane. Introduction commission nothing more.

Covid and all that I've had to look at alternate  income streams.  Also if one of them buys them I'll have the begging bowl out .

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Luc said:

GLWTS OP

Thanks

2 minutes ago, QT- kWang said:

Thanks

Your welcome.

Beautiful speakers and great price!

If you need some fingers or toes or your family.... I'm happy to exchange some for the speakers. I've got 10 of each...take your pick.?

44 minutes ago, Luc said:

Your welcome.

Beautiful speakers and great price!

If you need some fingers or toes or your family.... I'm happy to exchange some for the speakers. I've got 10 of each...take your pick.?

Look like you are still lucky if you build whole system maybe your fingers and toes are gone