WTB: 2SK176 and 2SJ56 Power MOSFETS

Item: 2SK176 and 2SJ56 Power MOSFETS

Price Range: $10 - $20 (Negotiable)
Item Condition: New 
Extra Info: Hi there, I'm looking for 12 x 2SK176 and 12 x 2SJ56 output devices. Only after genuine parts as there are so many fakes on Ebay!

Please let me know if you have any.

Thanks,

Tim

fets-540.jpg

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/11/2020 at 4:56 PM, tcliffo1 said:

Extra Info: Hi there, I'm looking for 12 x 2SK176 and 12 x 2SJ56 output devices. Only after genuine parts as there are so many fakes on Ebay!

Thanks,

Tim

fets-540.jpg

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Try here - ECF10N20 Metal Lateral MOSFET | Profusion (profusionplc.com)

Looks like they carry TO-3 versions of these devices.  When you click BUY NOW you can order the quantities you need.  The intro page kind of suggests minimum 500 pieces, but you can buy in quantities as low as 1 piece.  Price of course varies.

Cheers,

Alan R.

Edited by Monkeyboi
added link

On 16/11/2020 at 4:56 PM, tcliffo1 said:

Thanks,

Tim

fets-540.jpg

Hey Tim,

A local source of one of the Exicon equivalents in TO-3 case.

Z1456 2SJ56 ECF10P20 P Channel TO-3 Power MOSFET Exicon - Altronics    $13.40 ea in 10+ quantities.

Not likely to be fakes.  I've had a trade  account with them for decades and never had a fake product from them.  Besides Altronics has a 12 month warranty and also a 14 day money back guarantee if the devices don't measure to specification or marketing claims.

Unfortunately they no longer carry the N channel complimentary device.  :( 

Cheers,

Alan R.