SOLD: FS: Siltech SPX-20 Power Cable 1.5 metre

Item Condition: Fair, has some marks/scuffs from storage
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Woodville Park
State: SA
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal
Reason for selling: No longer needed

Further information:

I've had this cable stored away for years and used to use it with my Bel Canto DAC2 a very long time ago, storage wasn't the best so there is scuffs / marks which I will include in pictures of. Cable has a Clipsal power plug and Avico IEC connector, it also has a large ferrite core close to the power plug. Selling as I don't have any headphone source gear which uses an IEC Connector anymore.

Photos:

Full set of photos here.

PXL_20201115_082611578.thumb.jpg.cd6a51f0403b4d86e42bdc8c8587725b.jpg

PXL_20201115_082338949.thumb.jpg.45f6af18553b0adf669ab3bae543157f.jpg

PXL_20201115_083456364.thumb.jpg.14dd12aa9171fea2f4a671bd24e17b47.jpg

PXL_20201115_082805966.thumb.jpg.f59287af1e20645b3ae15deab1773109.jpg

PXL_20201115_082526849.thumb.jpg.65d9cb4d9df8b9b66604d8c412dffbf5.jpg

PXL_20201115_082520225.thumb.jpg.af43419cce25d07375821594b9cc1aef.jpg

PXL_20201115_082551930.thumb.jpg.a990361aeb4514ee286c6130e905ef35.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
Edited by virtua
  • virtua changed the title to FS: Siltech SPX-20 Power Cable 1.5 metre
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: upgraded power cables Further information:
      Selling used Cardas iridium power cables (AU plug, C13/15) (RRP $270 USD before tax) you can check Cardas iridium power cables price and info on audiophile websites on Google.

I bought them in December 2020, I can provide the receipt.

I upgraded my power cables hence selling them.

Great value for money really.

**please note, price shown is for each, not for all three. shipping is included in price**

thank you   
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Cono28
      Item Condition: Excellent ,as New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne 3032 State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal Bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Cables bought just over one year from Authorised dealer. barely run in. This cable will give you excellent sound stage, natural , more detail and more resolving sound , RRP $2600.
       https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/158-siltech-classic-anniversary-330i-interconnects-and-330l-speaker-cables

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
       Selling IsoTek Evo3 Premier power cable 1.5m (in excellent condition)

you can do a pickup or I can ship it as a standard parcel post.

thank you
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By lordvader82
      Item Condition: Lightly used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Reservoir State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal or PayId Reason for selling: Not required Further information:
      I had some spare Belden cable, a Clipsal 56P310 plug, and spare IEC plug, so made this power cable.
      Lightly used, as I've been using it over the past few days.

Photos:

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.
    • By TwentyFive22
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tarragindi State: QLD Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Friend Reason for selling: No longer used Further information: 2 x Isotek EVO3 Initium Power Cables (1.5 Metre)

Simplifying my system / downgrading after having our first child. These are no longer being used and are in excellent condition.

Prefer to sell as a pair, preference given to buyers who will take both. If no takers for the pair I will consider selling separately.

Add $10 for postage anywhere within Australia.

Photos: