SOLD: FS: Bobby Darin "Love Swings" MOFI Vinyl Lp

Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Gold coast
State: QLD
Payment Method: Paypal EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: Limited Numbered Edition. Mobile Fidelity Audiophile.

IMG_5980.jpg

IMG_5983.jpg

Edited by Baz W
CHANGE
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By don76
      Item Condition: Sealed Mint / NM Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: VIC Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus  
      2014 reissue from Mofi's acclaimed 45rpm Dylan series.
      Long out of Print.
      Numbered limited edition - #000449
      Sealed - has a little bump to one corner.

Shipping to Oz & NZ for standard Auspost rates.
      Pick up in St Kilda welcome for CASH ONLY.

Reply here then message me.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By don76
      Item Condition: Mint / NM++ Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: VIC Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:
      Super Rare 2008 reissue.
      Numbered limited edition.
      Sealed copy - there is a bump to one corner, so I rate the jacket NM++
      See pics.
      Shipping will require signature, adequate insurance included.
      Reply here then message me.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By audioaddict78
      Item Condition: Very Good- see description Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Dulwich Hill, Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Not used Further information:  Bought this cartridge when I purchased a MoFi UltraDeck turntable around 2 years ago.
      The cart and cantilever are in excellent condition. The stylus will need re-tipping. It's had about 900hrs of use.
      Retipping service can be sort from Garrott Brothers - https://garrottbrothers.com/repairs-retipping

UltraTracker Highlights
      UltraTracker extracts immense amounts of detail, dynamics, tone, and texture from LPs. Literally made to live in records’ grooves, the configuration gives this cartridge innate advantages few others can claim at this price. MoFi cartridges are designed by looking at where a record starts: On a cutting lathe like the model used at Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab. UltraTracker features a V-Twin dual-magnet generator that mirrors the layout of the cutting head that originally makes a record’s grooves. Employing two low-mass, powerful magnets aligned in a V formation parallel with the record grooves, this cartridge features excellent tracking ability.
      V-Twin dual-magnet generator Nude Elliptical stylus Well-damped billet aluminum body 3.5mV output WELL-DAMPED BILLET ALUMINUM BODY
      The well-damped billet aluminum body controls resonances for tight, accurate bass reproduction. UltraTracker delivers finely tuned wide-bandwidth audio, with extension at both frequency extremes and no smearing of detail.
      NUDE-ELLIPTICAL DIAMOND STYLUS
      By using a nude-elliptical diamond stylus, UltraTracker easily tracks complex dynamic passages. You’ll hear superb detail and experience musical emotionalism that will send shivers down your spine.
      Specifications:-
      Type: Dual Magnet Stereo Frequency Response: 20 to 25,000 Hz Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 Capacitance: 100pF Output Voltage: 3.5 mV Tracking Force: 1.8 – 2.2grams Stylus Construction: Nude eliptical Weight: 9.7 g To see more of the MoFi range 

Photos: 

• By cafe67
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Morley State: WA Payment Method: Cash, direct deposit Reason for selling: Technics Sl1200gae I bought this deck from Frank Prowse. Hifi herein Perth. 29th June 2019  cost $4300.  
      at the time  I was also looking at technics sl1200g , but you could not buy an offical Oz supplied deck s decided against that idea. about a month later Technics said “hi Australia we’re back” 🙄

after looking and listen I settled on the ultradeck over the rega p6 and the clear audio concept.  It also ended up going that bit further with the master tracker cartridge rather than the ultra tracker, 

obviously I’m selling the deck so I’ll sing it’s praises. But at the same time having owned a Rega planar 3 and later a rega P6, the UD is better constructed and with the master tracker sounds very good. Looking around at the time, it seemed better constructed and less fiddly to setup compared to the Clearaudio Concept and Project Evolution 9 imho. 

And holds it own against  the Technics sl1210gr I also have for sale. In term of sound quality, I would put them in a similar class , but obviously with their differences. 

alas FOMO on a local sourced Technics SL1210gae , mean both Ultradeck and sl1210gr have to go to re-coup some funds. 

I listen to more CD than records so deck/ cartridge has seen very little use, which makes me wonder why I bought  the technics , but hey who is logical around here.

deck presets as new as I would except less than 100 hrs of use. Basically taken out of box put on rack and played. 

have the boxes, cables and manual for shipping. Price is negotiable

https://www.hifinews.com/content/mofi-ultradeckm-turntable-package

any questions feel free to ask 

Cheers dave

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By don76
      Item Condition: Sealed Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: VIC Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Further information:

Sealed. Numbered. Out of Print.
      Clean edges, sharp corners, pristine copy.
      These are only going up in price.
      Grab a mint copy before they follow "B*tches Brew" into the stratosphere....

Photos:

PLEASE READ