SOLD: FS: Kimber Kable PBJ 1m RCA interconnect

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Wollongong
State: NSW
Payment Method: PayPal (+3%), EFT
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information:

For whatever reason I have become quite attached to this pair. They replaced Chord Clearways and they really unlocked my system at the time. I love the sound but I think there is something zen about the minimalist design that triggers something in my brain. I have moved to a Naim with DINs so reluctantly letting them go.

The highly acclaimed PBJ interconnect exhibits simple, elegant construction incorporating proven tri-braid field geometry, VariStrand™, Hyper-pure copper conductors and extruded fluorocarbon dielectric. PBJ has become a classic with performance that continues to be unmatched by competing cables. Tonally balanced with clear, articulate highs, accurate midrange, tight extended bass, and three dimensional soundstaging are common descriptions echoed by surprised reviewers and satisfied customers. PBJ single-ended features our Ultraplate™ RCA type connector.

Great review including this one

Stereophile

Photos:

PXL_20201112_201130678._exported_1605212145486.jpg

PXL_20201112_201211808._exported_1605212132167.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By edmundg
      Item Condition: As New In Box Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Caulfield State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Further information:
      Custom built AXIOS cable from Kimber Kable. 1.2m length, 6.5mm nickel plated jack.

Hand made in the USA, braided copper cable with 16, 24AWG conductors. Compatible with OPPO PM-1 & PM-2 as well as AUDIOQUEST Night Hawk.

Photos:

• By Tobiwan
      Item: kimber kable 
      Price Range: tba 
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: 
      I currently use kimber 8VS and wanted to upgrade 
      ideally im after 2 mtrs per cable with single posts connection as I cant bi-wire 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Silver Audiophile
      Item: Kimber Kable 8TC/4TC cables (Various lengths).
      Price: 50% off the new online price per meter? (online new price per meter 8TC is $139/m, and 4TC is $78/m).
      Item Condition: Most new, some used.
      Reason for selling: Project never completed.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Up for sale are Kimber Kable 8TC (3 pairs) and 4TC (3 pairs) of various pair lengths at half the online Kimber Kable sale price per meter price. Obtained from JD Audio, Sydney (Kimber's importer in Australia). I have proof of receipt from JD Audio and will be proved with sale. For sale is 2 x 1.15m, 2 x 0.9m, 2 x 0.7m of 8TC. Plus, 2 x 0.8m, 2 x 1.0m, 2 x 0.3m of the Kimber 4TC cable.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Silver Audiophile
      Item: Kimber Kable 8TC (WBT connectors)
      Price: $749 $600
      Item Condition:Excellent.
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: Purchased from Kimber Kable importer JD Audio in Sydney. Recently ordered the 12TC, and to be honest, be hard pressed any sonic gains. The 8TC comes fitted with German-made WBT connects. 2m pair. Cost includes Australia-wide postage.

Pictures:

• By Silver Audiophile
      Item: Kimber Kable 12TC/WBT Connectors- Speaker Cables 2.5M
      Price: $795
      Item Condition: Excellent.
      Reason for selling:NLR
      Extra Info: USA-made. Kimber Kable 12TC/WBT Connectors- Speaker Cables 2.5M. Bought through Johnathan Davis of JD Audio in Sydney. Paid $1300 once terminated and completed. Exceptional speaker cable for the money. 8-gauge worth of pure copper conductor per channel!!

https://www.kimber.com/products/12TC

"A More Pleasing Rendition of Bloom and Atmosphere"
      Kimber 12TC speaker cable with 24 conductors delivers more of what you love! Twelve copper conductors are used for the positive connection and 12 copper are used for the negative connection. This allows the 12TC to produce bass impact, detail, and dynamics surpassed only by Kimber’s best speaker cables.
      "Smoother, more extended top end," notes Paul Seydor in his review of the 12TC for The Absolute Sound magazine, October 2010. "A more pleasing rendition of bloom and atmosphere, a greater sense of 'opening out,' as it were, especially from recordings rich in ambience."
      Increased noise rejection is another hallmark of this cable. And the large number of conductors makes it ideal for bi-wire applications.
      Using the same acclaimed conductors as Kimber's popular 8TC speaker cable in a larger and higher current braid, 12TC offers no-holds-barred performance in hi-fi and multi-channel applications. It's great for front, center, and subwoofer speakers in home theater systems.
      Kimber 12TC consists of 24 individual TC conductors (12 white, 12 clear) in a larger format braid. Kimber's patented Varistrand technology incorporates specifically selected strand gauges within one conductor made from hyper-pure copper with first-quality surface finishes. The aggregate wire size is equivalent to two #8 AWG conductors. Complementing the advanced metallurgy is 12TC's custom Teflon dielectric.

Pictures: