Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Keysborough / Wantirna
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal Family/Friends, Cash, EFT
Reason for selling: Bad case of upgraditis, Funds needed

Further information:

BlueSound MQA Streamer DAC 

Photos:

20201110_225116.thumb.jpg.239290d42b381999a0e3a6f5866287a5.jpg

20201110_225125.thumb.jpg.d9c4486a622329d64af7e82e99ab92b6.jpg

20201110_225551.thumb.jpg.4b2eb094e35e6a5fc7d6e50fe94fc3af.jpg

20201117_195125.thumb.jpg.dd5e72dbdeb6cf090d464a099ac5c1fc.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
Edited by vik74au
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Boxed as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: EFT cash on pickup PayPal friends Reason for selling: NLR Further information: bought as package with NDX2 buyer didn’t end up buying together 

Photos:

• By Minitransit
      Item Condition: Perfect-Not been opened Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bowen Hills, Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Purchased for NZ Home theatre but stuck in AUS due to Covid Further information:

Colour: Black 

Unit was purchased in February 2020. Item has not been opened or unpacked. Purchased for home theatre in NZ but not able to travel home without quarantine-I work out of Brisbane

Item was purchased for normal retail price

Item has not been unboxed and been in storage since purchase. Intend to buy replacement when covid ends and I can travel again

Donation to be made to Stereonet on sale
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.  

• By Naz.shr
      Hi everyone
      Wanting some advice from members who are familiar with Bluesound.  I am using Sonos connect which is connected to Cambridge Audio CXA60, speakers are B&W 606. Sonos doesn't support Tidal Hifi so want to try the Bluesound Node or the Powernode. Someone is selling the Powernode 2 locally and wanted to ask can the Powernode replace the Connect and work as a streamer only? 
    • By Naz.shr
      Item: Bluesound Node 2i
      Price Range: no idea
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: I have been using the Sonos Connect for a good while now and have been going back & forth between Tidal & Spotify for few months now. Listen to Tidal Hires with Cyrus DAC but as Sonos doesn't support hires want to try the Bluesound node 2i. Cheers.
      Location Perth.

• By Xmac
      Item: Bluesound Node 2
      Price Range: $Neg
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:
      Seeking Bluesound Node 2
      Melbourne Area
      Prefer good condition
      2i considered if price is good

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).