FS: KEF Reference 1 - Gloss Rosewood special order with stands

Item Condition: Used - stunning like new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Balwyn North
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash PayPal
Reason for selling: Clearing room for new incoming

Further information: The KEF Reference 1 sits on a stand but is a 3 way beast of a speaker. It’s pretty extraordinary and once you’ve heard it you can understand the glowing reviews. The detail, the midrange and the incredible power these things deliver is quite mind blowing. 
(you can tailor the bass on these and I have them set to the minimum and they are astounding on that setting ....I have no idea how they get a speaker this size to sound like a full size speaker and yet they image way better than a floor stander ....go figure)

I am the second owner, I inherited these from a mate in the UK who just went up the food chain to the Reference 3.

he’s not short of a dollar and special ordered these in Gloss Rosewood, and if amazing looks are your thing, the finish on these will make you drool. These are a custom finish so limited edition. 
they were purchased in late 2017 from Seven Oaks HiFi and I have all the invoices and documentation. I have all the original boxes and packing and have the original KEF Reference stands which are spectacular (I think like $3k option - with the little liquid spirit level embedded in the feet)

the condition is amazing - as you would expect from a set of speakers that cost more new than all of our first cars .....and some .....

I can ship anywhere at buyers cost 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

2BB04D19-CEF7-40D7-B47E-AEE15942EBE0.jpeg

430203D9-AB13-4A45-B742-CFCDCDDDB972.jpeg

F93CEE47-D69D-40E2-AAB9-76ED1DA29E39.jpeg

E97078B6-C4AC-4D9A-A159-CD6234C3FE07.jpeg

A11E3AAF-9730-411F-96EE-68E8CE1FD5FF.jpeg

Edited by diamonds71
  • Like 7