FS: KEF Reference 1 - Gloss Rosewood special order with stands

Item Condition: Used - stunning like new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Balwyn North
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash PayPal
Reason for selling: Clearing room for new incoming

Further information: The KEF Reference 1 sits on a stand but is a 3 way beast of a speaker. It’s pretty extraordinary and once you’ve heard it you can understand the glowing reviews. The detail, the midrange and the incredible power these things deliver is quite mind blowing. 
(you can tailor the bass on these and I have them set to the minimum and they are astounding on that setting ....I have no idea how they get a speaker this size to sound like a full size speaker and yet they image way better than a floor stander ....go figure)

I am the second owner, I inherited these from a mate in the UK who just went up the food chain to the Reference 3.

he’s not short of a dollar and special ordered these in Gloss Rosewood, and if amazing looks are your thing, the finish on these will make you drool. These are a custom finish so limited edition. 
they were purchased in late 2017 from Seven Oaks HiFi and I have all the invoices and documentation. I have all the original boxes and packing and have the original KEF Reference stands which are spectacular (I think like $3k option - with the little liquid spirit level embedded in the feet)

the condition is amazing - as you would expect from a set of speakers that cost more new than all of our first cars .....and some .....

I can ship anywhere at buyers cost 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

2BB04D19-CEF7-40D7-B47E-AEE15942EBE0.jpeg

430203D9-AB13-4A45-B742-CFCDCDDDB972.jpeg

F93CEE47-D69D-40E2-AAB9-76ED1DA29E39.jpeg

E97078B6-C4AC-4D9A-A159-CD6234C3FE07.jpeg

A11E3AAF-9730-411F-96EE-68E8CE1FD5FF.jpeg

Edited by diamonds71
  • Like 7

The Ref 1 speakers continue to amaze and reveal more and more as I upgrade my other components. With the rosewood finish and Kef reference stands these ones look like an excellent investment. 

• Love 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By deviltoob
      Item Condition: Varies Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Altona State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, COD. Reason for selling: Clear space Further information:  Game of Thrones Season 2 Bluray is US version so you will need a multi-region bluray. South Park Season is US version DVD also.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Epiphany Audio
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Australia State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Promotion RRP: $14,999
      Further information:  Vinyl playback makes up a significant part of our business and we didn't want the vinyl lovers to miss out. Analogue playback is a complex beats but it's inarguable that a lot of systems are let down by a sub standard cartridge. We want to change that.

While this will be a stretch for some buyers we would also argue that it represents an attainable pathway into an absolute reference class cartridge for many members unwilling or unable to spend 5 figures on a cartridge. Again there are a multitude of glowing reviews on this cartridge but like many of the items we bring into Australia this allows you to stop worrying if you could go a little better and a little higher an simply enjoy the bets that modern hifi has to offer.

We have 1 unit under this offer at a 50% discount.

Reviews

http://www.monoandstereo.com/2016/12/murasakino-sumile-mc-cartridge-review_15.html

https://positive-feedback.com/reviews/hardware-reviews/the-murasakino-musique-analogue-sumile-mc-phonograph-cartridge-from-japan/

https://positive-feedback.com/audio-discourse/the-14th-annual-positive-feedback-writers-choice-awards-for-2017/

• By edmundg
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Caulfield State: VIC Payment Method: Reason for selling: Further information:

Connecting your audio components with a pure noise-free signal path, Core UEF interconnects give you the life-like musical realism you demand from your system. And with uncompromising quality hand built in California, state-of-the-art materials combine with the latest SR technology to transform the way you experience music.

Photos:

• By edmundg
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Caulfield State: VIC Payment Method: Reason for selling: Further information:

Plus RCA Interconnects transfer more low frequency energy than Transparent's MusicLink and The Link RCA interconnects due to heavier solid OFHC conductors and more substantial gold plated connectors and more effective network design. With networks more tightly calibrated to the specific length and characteristics of the cable, Plus RCA Interconnects have better noise rejection and more efficient signal transfer. With superior low level information retrieval and greater dynamic range and low frequency impact compared to entry level interconnects, Plus is an ideal choice. 

Photos:

• By edmundg

The DIG3 Digital Cable contains 48 runs of SSI Technology wire. The DIG3 comes as a single cable. As you move up the line, more runs are introduced, providing higher and higher resolution. The DIG cables are excellent for any digital signal application. The cable is flexible and easy to manage as well as having a low noise floor with excellent RFI rejection. 

Photos: