FS: Lot of 10 x My Morning Jacket CDs

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: PayPal or EFT
Reason for selling:

Further information:

Lot of 10 My Morning Jacket CDs

Most very good to excellent condition. 

Price includes shipping in Australia 

Photos:01CE2D84-12EE-4CFB-B9FB-6BC750FBE489.thumb.jpeg.9be2a858eae6d79c95dc1937ad07188d.jpeg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dymmas
      Item Condition: Almost new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, PayPal Reason for selling: I have a WM1A as well... FS: my Sony TA-ZH1ES Signature Series Headphone Amplifier.

Pretty much as new - comes with the box and all the cables.

I have the (almost) complete Signature series items from Sony, including the WM1A and Z1R's (over-ear). Despite the vastly superior sound (staging and depth) from the TA-ZH1ES, I find myself using the WM1A more.

This is a magnificent piece of equipment that will surely be a collectable in the future. I will at least have the inferior version of this in the portable amp...

• By hlov
      Item Condition: New still sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brookvale State: NSW Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By hlov
      Item Condition: VG Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brookvale State: NSW Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By hlov
      Item Condition: VG+ Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brookvale State: NSW Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       US pressing

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By bollylover65
      Item Condition: Excellent, no damage to grilles/cabinets> Includes original receipt/packaging, owners manual etc Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bayswater, North Shore, Auckland State: NZ Payment Method: Internet banking/cash Reason for selling: upgraded to Maggies ;) Further information: Also listed on Trade Me https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/marketplace/electronics-photography/home-audio/speakers-and-stands/floor-speakers/listing/2930732013?bof=mPmJblRz

Photos:

PLEASE READ