Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Penshurst
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal
Reason for selling: Cash

Further information:  Great integrated amplifier which gets very good reviews.  It is a lot more powerful and punchy than specs suggest, have used them with 86 db speakers and never need to push the volume more than halfway, and has plenty of grip on the bass.  I am selling this as it for a second setup that isn't getting used much.  Includes all original manuals, box, and remote.  Priced to sell.

Photos:

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2451.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Wow!

That was fast, although these are really very good indeed and this is a killer price.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DaRick
      Hi guys,

Well, as I mentioned on my intro, I received a SONY TA-V715 stereo integrated amplifier and a CDP-V715 CD Player as part of a package deal. 

Unfortunately, while the CD Player works perfectly, the amplifier just refuses to switch on. 

I'm positive that I have the correct transformer (240>100V - 300W), so IMO that can't reasonably be the problem (I consulted with TorTech before buying). 

It could be that I've done something stupid, like not connect it properly in the first place, although admittedly it is hard for me to see how. Then again, I am a 'noob', so what I know about this could fill a postage stamp. 😃

I suspect that the amp might be faulty - perhaps it was damaged during transit. Not sure. Perhaps a fuse blew? Who knows?

My instinct says to scrap it if I can't get it working - it is insured and the two devices only cost $220, so it hardly seems worth the cost of repairing it (I can still use the transformer to power the CD player if absolutely necessary - currently I use a voltage converter to power it). That said, older and wiser heads might disagree and I'm open to contrary opinions. 

The amplifier is 100V, 92W, 50/60 Hz, and dates back to the late 1980's. 

The back is in Japanese, but I've uploaded an English translation. 

I do have the schematics, which I'll show if necessary, but that's trickier to upload. 

Any advice would be much appreciated. Cheers. 

• By Naz.shr
      Item Condition: Used - good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Harman Kardon HK 670 amp in good condition. Powerful and sweet sounding, rated 80 watts per channel at 8 ohms. Built in phono. Pls check pictures for specs.
      Weight- 10.35 kg
      Pick up only.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Esoterica
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mudgee State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: Too many amps Further information:

Hi all, the time has come to sell my beloved Pathos Classic Remix integrated amp, which I bought new only 6-9 months ago. 
      Like the rest of the Pathos' range, it is a unique and striking design, and made in Italy. It's a very solid piece of kit. This is the gloss white version.

I'd love to keep it, but need the funds and having 3 integrated amps, I've decided to keep my Primare mainly because it has HT bypass functionality. There isn't much between them audio quality wise.

The amp has a pre out, and came fitted with the optional HiDAC, so you have all the input options. Coaxial, optical, 4 x unbalanced analog, one set of balanced, USB-A (front & back), USB-B, ethernet and comes with a Pathos branded flash drive (as pictured) that I've never used. 

A couple of things I like about this amp, besides the sound quality, design and build quality are the 180 step volume dial which allows fine adjustment and the fact that volume level is memorised specifically for each input! That is awesome if you play vinyl and digital sources etc. The remote is all metal too! 

Check out this page for more detailed info and specs - https://www.analogueseduction.net/products/pathos-classic-remix-integrated-amplifier.html

The amp will come with 3 pairs of tubes. The stock Electro-Harmonix pair which have around 30 hrs usage, NOS matched pair of GE with around 15 hrs and an unusued NOS matched pair of Tesla. 

The amp is in 'like new' condition, and will come with everything it did when bought new. All paperwork, box/packing and the flash drive, tubes and anything else I may have forgotten. A few spots can be seen on the heatsink in right side of rear pic. This just wiped off.

While this amp was released several years ago, you can still buy it online. As a guide, it would cost ~$5400 from Analogue Seduction (not including GST & customs fees, or shipping). Upscale Audio also have this model in stock and charge ~$5500 (without all the added fees/shipping). Iirc the amp was around $7-8k rrp locally.

I have endeavoured to be as thorough and honest as possible, but may have missed something. Any questions? I'm happy to answer!

$50 will cover shipping to most states. It will probably cost more because it's a very big, heavy box, but for the eastern states I'm happy to make it easy and call it $50. Might be able to do it for others, but will have to weigh and measure as ime, shipping to S.A & W.A could be over $100. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By fljohn77
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Travancore State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, cash on pick up Reason for selling: Not needed Selling a pair of Bose SA2 multiroom amplifier. In exxellent as new condition, these were spares and rarely used.

Comes with the power adapter and bose link cable.

Pick up is at Travancore, melbourne or I can post this out at your expense. 

• By fljohn77
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Travancore State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, cash on pick up Reason for selling: Not needed Selling a pair of Bose SA3 multiroom amplifier. In excellent as new condition, these were spares and rarely used.

Comes with the power adapter and bose link cable.

Pick up is at Travancore, melbourne or I can post this out at your expense.