Item Condition: Used - minor cosmetic wear
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Seaford
State: VIC
Payment Method: PayPal (gift) or EFT
Reason for selling: Not getting enough use - need to fund more reviews

Further information:

Very reluctant sale that I have tossed and turned over for months because it's not getting a lot of use, but I just LOVE it's sound. In the end, the need to buy more gear for reviews has gotten the better of me so it's up for sale...

Still one of the very best DAPs you can buy. The Stainless Steel version is an improvement over all the other versions of the AK240. More info here: https://www.astellnkern.com/eng/content/shop/features.asp?mcg=CG110000&mpos=0&scg=CG210240&spos=4&tcg=&tpos=0&gcode=SC10810

This unit does have the volume control issue where it jumps around a bit if you use the dial, but it's very easy to turn the dial and then use the touch-screen to adjust.

I'm the second owner. The original owner took very good care of this and it has rarely (if ever?) left my house since I bought it. As you'll see in the images, the unit is in excellent condition except for a few cosmetic marks (i.e. they are superficial and not scratches or dents). Leather case included along with the installed screen and back protectors (fitted since new) and a bunch of spares too.

200Gb micro SD card also included in price

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20201110_150418.jpg

20201110_151052.jpg

20201110_151044.jpg

20201110_151034.jpg

20201110_151017.jpg

20201110_150953.jpg

20201110_150539.jpg

20201110_150530.jpg

20201110_150444.jpg

20201110_150434.jpg

20201110_150351.jpg

20201110_150331.jpg

20201110_150405.jpg

20201110_150849.jpg

20201110_150913.jpg

20201110_150919.jpg

20201110_151115.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By akqrate
      Item Condition: Almost new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cheltenham State: VIC Payment Method: Osko, PayPal (buyer pays any fees) Reason for selling: Bought HE1000V2 Further information:

Hi folks, never thought this day would come but I’m selling my beloved HiFiMan Arya. I bought these, sold these, regretted the sale, repurchased these in November 2020 from Addicted to Audio. These are the latest revision with the updated dust cover (and to my ears not hot in the treble as a result). There is not a cosmetic or functional defect on this pair, they’re just absolutely in 10/10 condition, I would say indistinguishable from new - I babied the heck out of these. 

I’m selling because I bought one of the last remaining HE1000V2s in stock, and sound wise they’re 95% the same.

I find the HE1000s slightly more resolving and less treble focused. They demand less from amps.

The Arya are still magical for a sense of three dimensional soundstage and that layered bass quality. The HE1000 come close in the same qualities, but the Arya are still the soundstage champs. 

I can’t justify keeping both so looking to sell on the Arya, I can always buy them again but can’t do so with the HE1000V2s.

These will come with the retail box and the original 1/4 inch cable (3.5mm dual into the earcups). Everything is in top notch condition. 

Happy to help out in case of any warranty claims as I have the original invoice, or can pass it on to you - but they’ve perfected the Arya - I don’t think you’ll run into any issues unless you do something silly like drop them. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By ross_g
      Item Condition: as new, open box/demo Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Hobart, Tasmania State: TAS Payment Method: PayPal, Invoiced, EFT, WISE Reason for selling: Bought for install, job fell through. Further information:  https://www.qsc.com/live-sound/products/power-amplifiers/rmxa-series/rmx-5050a/

Photos: Will upload from phone shortly:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k139g7k3s9v3n1l/AAA5HjgLGYXrHbA7oSKfffdma?dl=0

These aren't a cheap amp. There's a heap of copper in there, big torroidal PSU, beefy chassis. Would be well suited to dual or quad subs per side in an install or home theatre. Happy to freight to capital cities, or within reason. 

• By Fallavivo
      Item Condition: nm Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bardwell Park State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

One of Britain's Leading Vocalists! Multi-Faceted, Incomparable Voice!

Already established as one of Britain's leading vocalists, Jacqui Dankworth's voice has been described as "multi-faceted" and "incomparable" by The Times (London). This album and her live performances showcase her unique versatility and effortless mastery of a wide spectrum of genres, drawing on folk, soul and blues, as well as her acute sensibility as a songwriter and lyricist.
      32 Bits/192 kHz Audiophile Mastering

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Matty74
      Item Condition: Used good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash EFT Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: This needs no introduction, DAC V1  excellent DAC and headphone amp, wanting to try a Hugo2 so hopefully I don’t regret letting this thing go it sounds excellent. I have the original box so it can be shipped at buyers expense.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By pcking
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Canungra State: QLD Payment Method: EFT,Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ