PS: Michi M8 Power Monoblock Amplifiers

Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Ivanhoe
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT
Reason for selling: Different direction

Further information:

Limited time price reduction.

Selling a pair of Michi M8 mono-block power amps, each with remote control (you really only use the remotes for initial setup).

They are about 9 months old, and are in mint condition, and I am the first and sole owner, purchased new locally from CAV in Melbourne.

Each mono block provides over 1080w into 8ohm and 1800w into 4ohm.

I’ve been using the Michi’s to drive PMC MB2se speakers which they manage very very well - at no time is there any sign of strain, compression etc.

The specs are available at the Rotel site here https://www.rotel.com.au/collections/michi

I have the original boxes, so shipping is possible but please not they are rather heavy (see the specs). It takes two people to lift one of the M8 power amps. 

These amps are wonderful, and I’m confident that the buyer will be very pleased with their performance on any loudspeaker!

Photos:

Just what you want from a pair of powerful mono blocks - heard not seen. They look boring, but sound amazing :)

IMG_1982.thumb.png.3cfa3d2a38d789a45d54779a5a6d5e19.png

IMG_1981.thumb.png.96e91313f252c4c3ccffdc57c020ed33.png

IMG_1983.thumb.png.3f6272d910ea37883ce86d30da254090.png

IMG_1984.thumb.png.9679861c63b9fdb0494836b51a7db8da.png

Edited by aris
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

• Volunteer
16 minutes ago, Bluenote122 said:

Yep it’s way too cheap. 

This is crazy value. I’ve heard these amps they are bloody brilliant and a steal at this price

• Like 1

There’s not a scratch on them, and I have the accessory boxes for that unboxing experience. They sit where they were placed by the kind folks of CAV and haven’t moved. 

I’ve gone over to the dark side (valves) otherwise these amps would have been keepers for life. 

Aris

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aris said:

There’s not a scratch on them, and I have the accessory boxes for that unboxing experience. They sit where they were placed by the kind folks of CAV and haven’t moved. 

I’ve gone over to the dark side (valves) otherwise these amps would have been keepers for life. 

Aris

What tube amps did you buy?

49 minutes ago, Bluenote122 said:

What tube amps did you buy?

I am also selling the PMC MB2se’s? which the Michi’s were running. 

I now have Octave amps with high efficiency speakers. 

28 minutes ago, audiome said:

price is for one block. It is always very misleading of how dealers advertise prices for mono blocks. 

Yeah, I have monoblocks and they where priced as a pair, think they all should be priced per pair. We don’t price speakers per unit!

• Like 2

I’ve now sold the PMC’s so the (pair of) Michi’s are sitting all quiet in the corner with no speaker friends to play with. 

They would love to find a hard to drive speaker to show off what they can do!

Edited by aris
  • Like 1