Item Condition: Fair
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Morley
State: WA
Payment Method: EFT or Cash
Reason for selling: Not being used

Further information:

For sale is a pair of 2-way tuned port speakers from the Interdyn Designer Series made in Melbourne.

The Designer Series concept was to source the quality drivers from SEAS in Norway for Australian designed and build cabinets. The crossover employ air-cored (as opposed to ferrite-cored )inductors and polypropylene capacitors. The two SEAS drivers consist of a 25mm aluminium tweeter and a 200mm treated fibre cone and heavy barium ferrite magnet woofer.

The speakers were for many years successfully pair with the Mission Cyrus III (2x 50W) integrated amplifier given the drivers' 94db sensitivity. These speakers are reportedly very well match with valve amplifiers.

The Jarrah veneer cabinets have faded over the years and there is evidence of wear. The drivers, however, have never been damaged, removed or even cleaned for sale and are therefore in good condition. The speakers' condition has been listed as fair overall.

The BT1

• 40-150 watts amplifier required
  • 38 Hz - 20,000 Hz frequency response
  • 8 ohms impedance
  • 270W x 875H x 310D (mm)
  • 18 kg

Photos:

DSC_4469a.jpg

DSC_4471a.jpg

DSC_4474a.jpg

DSC_4475 a.jpg

DSC_4477.JPG

DSC_4478a.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zonx
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Taylors Lakes State: VIC Payment Method: Money Transfer Reason for selling: NLR FSFurther information: Selling my Osborns bought just over 1 year ago brand new from Osborn with the upgrade Elite crossover installed. Reluctantly selling due to personal reasons. Recently sold my Elektra gear and now have to move the speakers on. The speakers are 110 kg each prefer local pickup or can arrange with Greg Osborn to pack and send interstate at agreed cost.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Wilde
      Item Condition: Perfect, as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Hurstville State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: downsizing Further information:

I purchased these speakers brand new approximately six months ago. They are in perfect condition, without any scratches, marks, blemishes or defects of any kind. The speakers are still covered by warranty, they have been placed away from windows and have not been discoloured or exposed to the sun. They are in perfect working order, and are in as new condition. They have hardly been used. I have the original receipts 

Regretfully, selling because I am moving to a smaller space. 

Photos:

• By aparashk
      Item: KEF R300 or R3 Bookshelf speakers
      Price Range: $1000-1700
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:

Looking to complete my stereo setup with good quality bookshelves. I have auditioned R300 3 years ago but could not justify the price new. Based on everything I have read, R3 are just as good.

• By buddyev
      Item Condition: Working as they should. Cosmetically good. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Richmond State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, cash - price is firm. Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information: 
      A pair of classic Proac standmounts.  These are superb small speakers which Im selling only because I’ve scored a pair of 1 sc. 
      They don’t need loads of power but they scale really well with quality amplification and arent embarrassed by fancier partnering equipment. They are particularly well suited to tubes - I’ve had them on a Weston Topaz and they were wonderful. On my Magtech they sang. 
      They are in reasonable cosmetic  condition. There is no structural damage but you can see a few scratches in the photos. Never worried me but they aren’t in perfect cosmetic nick. 
      You probably know their reputation - it’s very well deserved - but there are plenty of reviews on the net.  
      https://www.stereophile.com/content/proac-response-1s-loudspeaker

The price is firm.
      Buyer must audition to confirm condition on pick up.

• By robes
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: Not using Further information:

A pair of KEF LS50 speakers with stands, ready to go to a good home 

Both items are in very good condition as pictured, stands have couple of minor marks on base. 

Not sure as to the model of the stands - they are half-filled with sand so are heavy to lift! 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item