SOLD: FS: Bluesound Node 2i x 2, one month old

Item Condition: As-new 10/10 condition 1 month old
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: West Ryde (metro Sydney 2114)
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT, Paypal
Reason for selling: To many streamers, gone RPi path with Roon

Further information:

Hello everyone,

These black Bluesound Node 2i’s were purchased new locally in October and are only 1 month old, they were only really used  a few times to test and load the latest firmware which I believe now offers Tidal Connect. Both unit are 'as new' with all original packaging and accessories, only used the power cord all other accessories are unused, manual etc.

I’ve decided to sell either one or both at the price offered for each plus $25 each for registered post if needed. I have a lifetime Roon account, use a higher end Bel canto streamer for my main system and will use Rasberry Pi’s for my other secondary music zones, the functionality and quality Bluos app is is overkill when using Roon so thought I’d move them on at a good price for an item that is basically new, ie. purchased new in October.

Great little streamer / dac / Roon endpoint. Tidal, Spotify,  Apple Music integration plus more, Plenty of information online. 

JDH

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

5E3B0813-BC18-4F79-8957-2670875BDF0E.jpeg

9983EDCC-93F3-4705-A15A-C01735E36D1C.jpeg

4D701575-8858-4FBF-B924-D6A14C76A04F.jpeg

350F977E-0902-4769-8D37-115622934E8F.jpeg

776F1549-F5ED-4554-9EF1-A22BB85D491B.jpeg

0D9A2BF2-6E43-4553-99B8-7189FA64A5D9.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By peppy
      Item Condition: Near New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Castle Hill, NSW 2154 State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Not Needed Changed Direction Further information:
      Cambridge Audio CXN (V1) Streamer with remote and wifi streamer etc..
      Purchased Aug 2020 , Near new condition.
      Comes with receipt and warranty
      Pick up: Castle Hill, NSW 2154

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Mr.Anderson
      Item: Audiolab 6000N Play Network Streamer
      Price Range: To be agreed upon
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Prefer a Black coloured one

Cheers

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By peppy
      Item: Cambridge Audio CXN Network Streamer or Similar
      Price Range: Nego, in line with previous sales.
      Item Condition: Used, in good condition
      Extra Info: Looking for a good network streamer. Seems Cambridge Audio CXN is gone in the past for $600ish, hence looking at that and open to other options as well.
      Needs to drive a pair of Active Monitors (XLR connects preferred, but not a deal breaker if not)
      Based in Sydney, happy to cover postage of course.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By bb6152
      Item: Auralic Aries Femto w/Linear Power Supply
      Price Range: circa $1,000
      Item Condition: Used/Excellent
      Extra Info: Please PM to discuss

• By bb6152
      Item Condition: Used/excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Salter Point, Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      I actually have two of these and they are both for sale. Price is for one.
      UPDATE: One definitely sold and second one potentially sold (waiting on confirmation/payment).

Original owner, both in excellent condition and both come with original box and all accessories. These are fantastic devices for the price.

As most would already know, simply connect to internet or a music server and play through existing stereo. Remote control via phone or computer apps. They can also work as pre-amps.

Only selling because I have gone further up market with more expensive streaming devices.

Payment by cash or bank transfer. Will ship at purchaser's expense.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.