Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: panania
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, COP, Paypal (+3%)
Reason for selling: No Longer Needed

Further information:

The speakers are in as new condition, only about 1 year old. Bonus here is a pair of stands as in photos. Have original box but prefer pickup with the stands unless the stands not wanted.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20201101_124015.jpg

20201101_124028.jpg

20201101_124044.jpg

20201101_123952.jpg

Edited by Cnnnnc
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jon Snow
      Item Condition: Stellar Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Too many amps Further information: 
      I bought these wonderful class D amps new in sealed boxes from a fellow SNA member in August 2020. 
      At about the same time, I couldn’t resist buying a class AB amp at a good price. 
      I spent a month comparing the amps. 
      I would be equally happy with both, but alas I cannot keep both. 
      I found the M700 to have huge reserves of power to effortlessly drive my magnepans with a full rich and detailed sound. They held a tight grip over the bass and produced a smooth midrange bloom and clear highs.  They held their own against the AB amp in all areas and exceeded in some areas.  

The amps were purchased from a local dealer and come with balance of the 2 year warranty - over 18 months remaining.  

The amps were plugged in by me for a month , so are as close to new as you’d expect. 

I have the original boxes and can arrange interstate postage. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By elmura
      Item Condition: Used. Well cared for Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ORAN PARK State: NSW Payment Method: All are good. Paypal protection adds 2.6% Reason for selling: NLR My collection of favourite movies and music on DVD. There are 39 titles.

The most valuable are the Lord of the Rings Special Extended DVDs with many hours of behind the scenes, interviews, mapping out and more. These were $90 each back in the day. Excellently preserved - only the boxes are a bit tattered.

I've got the lot in a box ready for pickup or delivery (additional cost).

Music DVDs are Eric Claption Unplugged, and Linkin Park Meteora

Variety of great movies incl Gladiator Deluxe Edition, Road to Perdition, Babel, Blood Diamond, Hotel Rwanda 

• By rotur
      Item Condition: All VG+ or better, most are Ex Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: GLENALTA State: SA Payment Method: Paypal and EFT Reason for selling: Complete cull continues Further information: Selling as a job lot. Mostly European imports. The pictures form the description. PM if you need any further details. Will post Aust wide. There are 76 LPs in total. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Winno
      Item Condition: Very good but one tweeter in a CD10 is not working Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kenmore, Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Cash, EFT, PayPal Reason for selling: Surplus now Further information: I’ve decided to sell my Canton CD-20 II centre speaker and 4 matching CD-10 II satellite speakers. 

these are beautifully made and very solid/weighty for their size. The enclosures are extruded and anodized aluminum and the drivers are all alloy cones/domes. 

They sound terrific (smooth and detailed) but do really require a quality subwoofer, of course, to take care of midbass and bass duties. 

They’re in very good cosmetic condition with little to no signs of use. Please note however, the tweeter in one of the CD-10s doesn’t appear to be working. I only noticed this when looking to use a couple in the garage a few years ago. I never noticed it when it was used in rear stage duties on a home theatre system I used to have. It could be an easy fix/replacement but I’ve never bothered tbh. 

these also come with 5 wall brackets, and 1 pair of matching Canton CD Series stands (which I rattle-can sprayed black)

they come from a clean, smoke-free home. 

Photos:

• By twak
      Item Condition: Varied Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Thornbury State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: No vinyl rig Further information:
      This is the final relist before I decide what to do with the remainders. Please let me know if there's anything you'd fancy. Thank you to all that have purchased so far.
      View the collection on Discogs - https://www.discogs.com/user/t.wak/collection?header=1  
      **Please PM me if you have interest in any individuals
      Since selling my vinyl setup these have remained on the shelf dreaming of one day being played again - but I don't see another turntable in my immediate future so I'd rather the space and let someone else spin them up.
      Any released within the last 8 years were mostly bought new by myself and remain in great condition, some are never played and others maybe a maximum of 10 times. The older releases (70s-80s) are in rough shape and may not be in the best condition.

Price is based on the Discogs median price - I will entertain offers for the complete collection but if you find any individuals that tickle your fancy please PM me with the titles and I will reply with a price.
      I will happily deliver these within Victoria if sold complete. Can ship smaller numbers internationally and interstate. Free hand delivery in Melbourne. Donation to Stereonet a given.
      Any questions please ask  
      Photos: