FS: Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 Digital MQA DAC

Item Condition: New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Brunswick West
State: Victoria
Payment Method:
Reason for selling: no longer required
Item Condition: New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Brunswick West
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No Longer Required

It’s a warranty replacement for my Pre Box S2 Digital, so practically brand new.

comes with the DAC, USB cable, remote and the box.

it does not come with any power supply (can run off USB host power). I ran it with a 5V Linear Power supply, that I am happy to sell for an additional $100.

used it as my Roon end point for few years. Support MQA and DSD 512.

Great DAC for the price point.

pickup from Brunswick West/Richmond/CBD. Can ship.

263E072D-EFA4-4C83-A842-74F530ED78A3.jpeg

34F00F8A-739C-43F0-B8AD-230FA7690131.jpeg

A65D591F-952D-43EB-AB89-60109A3AD264.jpeg

• Like 3
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RAF13
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal (+ 3% or F&F), Bank Deposit, Cash on Pickup. Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Mogami XLR Cables -  1.0m Pair

Cable clear-out. These were used for a few months, before moving into a new house.

Connect your vital equipment with the Mogami Gold XLR cable. Cancel any extra noise thanks to the four-conductor cable that creates an ultra-quiet environment while having an enhanced dynamic range. Find Mogami cables in large-scale recording facilities as a trusted brand used by sound engineers, musicians and anyone who values quality sound production.

Features

Wired with Neglex Studio Quad
      Offers superior clarity and freedom from noise/RF interference
      Terminated with black body three-pin XLR connectors and gold contacts

(3x) Available -  Price is each.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By missmurphy
      Item Condition: Good for age Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cronulla State: VIC Payment Method: Cash eft PayPal Reason for selling: Need room Goodman’s midax horn midrange driver, trebax tweeter and attenuator 
      rare parts to find these days

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Jamie Winston
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Wellard State: WA Payment Method: Reason for selling: Surplus to needs Up for sale is 2 x B&W 8 Inch Subwoofer Drivers taken from a PV1D subwoofer. (selling as a lot - both drivers together)

The PV1D is still considered one of the best musical subs ever made. These drivers were removed due to an amplifier problem but are in great condition. Would be great for a subwoofer project or as replacement drivers for an existing PV1D.

Auditioning is welcome but you will need to bring your own gear.

I still have the PV1D enclosure with all the nuts/bolts etc (minus the internal amplifier) that can be included in the sale. Could make it into a passive enclosure quite easily if desired or source another amplifier to install.

Pick-up only (Wellard WA location)

• By Bill_F
      Item Condition: New, sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: CARNEGIE State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal (+2.6%), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not using Further information: Mistakenly bought these in March 2020 (I needed laptop RAM, not desktop), forgot to return them, and they have been sitting in my closet unopened ever since. My loss is your gain!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By RAF13
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal (+ 3% or F&F), Bank Deposit, Cash on Pickup. Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Osborn Datalink Speaker Cable

Single wire 3.5m pair

Cable clear-out. These were used for a month or two before changing amps and having to go to spade connections.

Osborn Datalink is the result of nearly 10 years of listening to cables. It is an extreme bandwidth, ultra high speed data transfer cable which has been very carefully selected and configured for unmatched neutrality, soundstage and dynamic range. I have found competing audio cables to match its sonic characteristics, but not under 10 times the Datalink's price. In nearly 4 years of making this exact cable, we have yet to have one returned. We are completely confident in offering the guarantee listed below.

The cable comes with two banana plugs at the amplifier end, and two banana plugs at the speaker ends.

Photos:

PLEASE READ