Item Condition: as new (between 100-200 hours)
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: South Perth
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: PayPal & 3%, EFT or Cash
Reason for selling: upgrade

Further information:

Recently upgraded so these are nlr

purchased from the valve store in  Melbourne a couple of months back.

Would prefer to sell together but will split if I can buyers for each lot of 4. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20201031_121832.jpg

20201031_121836.jpg

20201031_121840.jpg

If we have one of the buyers change their mind, I'd love to take 4 off your hands. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AndreaB
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Landsdale State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pick up Reason for selling: Raising funds Further information: Purchased from SN member whos was using on Lenehan PDX dac. I bought a telefunken tube, hence this sale.

Thanks for watching

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By AndreaB
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Landsdale (Perth N.O.R) State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pick up Reason for selling: Raising funds Further information: 

Here below link to my original post and link to the first owner description. I have added couple of photos of the stands (please note that the stand are in excellent condition except for a scratch in one of the base, see photo for reference).

Open to offers.

Thanks for watching.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Leinster Lad
      Item Condition: Good used gondition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Too old to be climbing up so high Further information:
      Superseded model of the Bailey FS20409 (current Bunnings price is $1124, so my selling price represents very good value)

In v/good used condition. No cracks or defects.
      Ideal for the tradesperson or serious DIY requiring the benefits of an extension ladder offering versatility, strength and stability.

Featuring sturdy, Electro – Safe™ construction, this extension ladder offers resistance to twist and sway when working at heights.
      Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on industrial work sites
      130kg load rating.
      Strong fibreglass construction resists sway, turn and flex
      Electro – Safe™ (non-conductive)
      Flat ‘D’ shaped rungs for secure footing
      Side pulley and rope extension system keep rope away from the user’s feet
      Rubber “Boots” with reinforcing plate for extra safety and protection of the fibreglass stiles
      The Hi-Vis green stiles improves job site safety
      Ladder weight is approx 26kg
      Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By AndreaB
      Item Condition: Pristine Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth (Landsdale) State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pick up Reason for selling: Not being used Further information:
      Well regarded LPS specifically built for Lumin U1 mini (comes with the adapter). Unit is in new condition because never did the modification to the Lumin U1 mini. Sold the streamer thinking to use this power supply for other things but never happened. Come with original box so no problem to ship (cost should be around $30 + insurance).

Thanks for watching

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Pasic007
      Item: Power Amp
      Price Range: 10k 
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:  Prefer Mono's but can be integrated as well.  
      If you have Preamp as well my budget is flexible. Must be less than 5 years old and Perth. 
      pm me what you have.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).