Anyone attending RocKwiz recordings?

I know someone here has been on the show as a contestant, however it has only just been filmed and will air when series 12 returns. Anyone want to play a guessing game?

Clues: He is a long standing member at SNA, sports impressive mutton chops, has fine taste in vintage shirts and holds a PhD in the sciences.

Does he have a weird relationship with tiny crawling things?

Did he buy a TT that been used in a busy restaurant kitchen?

I can't think of anyone who fits this description

Will the aged yet dignified venerable, not venereal, direct drive TT make an appearance onn our screens to discredit these public health myths accredited to it?

I for one have never believed you could catch venereal diseases from toilet seats, lazy dudes called Susan ( there are boys called Sue -"My name is Sue! How do you do! Now you gunna die",spindles (well not TT spindles).

I am happy to discus/illustrate the impossibilty of this fallacy with the innocent victim of any subdefuge suggesting a TT acquired from me was so contaminated.

djb

We need photos

The pathology lab described as bacterial soup.

Btw, I heard that the mutton chops did very well. Better than the owner of them apparently ; )

I heard he got one question right. The one about his days as a groupie for some old band noone remembers anymore. The name escapes me....