SOLD: FS: madVR Envy Extreme Video Processor

Item Condition: MINT
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Swifts Creek
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:   madVR Envy Extreme Video processor. I purchased this unit  directly from madVR Labs  and participated as an active Beta tester. The unit is in MINT condition . I already have a very high end HTPC and a Lumagen Radiance Pro. I currently am not using the madVR Envy.

Current price is USD $ 12,000 plus freight, Customs and import fees. My asking price is LESS than the unit cost me as part of the Beta testing program.

It comes with original packaging and spare remote. 

Photos:

DSC_0085.jpgwww.jpg

DSC_0093.jpgwww.jpg

DSC_0096.jpgwww.jpg

DSC_0098.jpgwww.jpg

Edited by wooferocau
  • Like 1

"For immediate release:

Rockville, Maryland, October 29, 2020 – madVR Labs, LLC today announced that its revolutionary plug-and-play madVR Envy Extreme video processor has won the highly coveted CEDIA 2020 Best New Hardware Product Award.

“We are extremely humbled and honored to receive this prestigious award, especially as a start-up with our first product, and among a very competitive field”, said madVR Labs Co-founder and CEO Richard T. Litofsky. “We would like to thank our dealers, distributors, partners, and most importantly, our customers worldwide for playing such a pivotal role in our early success.”

Jessica Thornburg, CEDIA Member Programs Manager added “The CEDIA Best New Product award winners showcase innovation in the residential technology industry. Our judges emphasize the value these products bring to the dealer, their business and the client’s lifestyle when selecting winning products.”

Indeed, the madVR Envy video processor solves many problems that dealers and their customers face when it comes to delivering exceptional 4K HDR and 1080P video quality in high-end home cinemas. The Envy combines extreme computing power with next-generation video processing algorithms, including proprietary frame by frame dynamic HDR tone mapping, with its patent-pending Highlight Recovery, Contrast Recovery, and Shadow Detail Recovery algorithms.

The Envy Extreme can analyze and optimize up to a half-billion pixels per second, every second, with real-time video content to deliver an extreme cinematic visual experience. It provides many other highly coveted features, including unrivaled upscaling to 4K, fast black bar & aspect ratio detection and zooming, de-banding and compression artifact reduction, specialized sharpening and detail enhancement even for 8K sources, 3D LUT calibration capabilities, and more. Despite its advanced functionality, the Envy is designed from the ground up to be very intuitive and can be set up in just minutes – with no learning curve required.

About madVR Labs, LLC: madVR Labs manufactures extreme video hardware and software products to meet the demands of the most discerning and critical video enthusiasts. We are a funded startup, launched in 2019, that serves the commercial digital cinema and high-end home theater markets. madVR Labs is the first and only company known to use deep neural network artificial intelligence to produce extreme video processing algorithms for use with real-time video streams in a standalone hardware product. At madVR Labs, every pixel counts."

The Envy is now shipping worldwide.
  • Like 1