SOLD: FS: Hegel H190 Integrated Amplifier

SOLD
SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: 3173 Keysborough, VIC
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Payid
Reason for selling: Raising funds

Further information:

Have owned this for a few months having bought it off a fellow SNR member Kbrooks. . Has a very clear and articulate sound, very detailed but never analytical. The centre piece of this amp is it's imaging. Holographic provided an impressive sense of depth to the sound stage. Ive had a number of integrated in this price range all excellent but all with small compromises. The Hegel for me has been the least compromising. Powerful, best in class imaging, immense detail and fully featured. with onboard streamer and DAC.

Currently driving a pair of PMC 25.23s would suit most bookshelfs to medium size floorstanders.

I'm located the Melbourne South East. I dont have the original box and prefer local pick-up but can make arrangements to ship at buyers expense if required.

Unit is is excellent condition however the remote + volume is a little sticky 

Photos:

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, triocorp said:

Sorry if this is a noob question, can I use this for HT bypass?

From the user manual:

Home Theater or Standard Analog Input All inputs can be changed into a Home Theater input. This will set the Volume at a fixed high volume level. Use the RC8 remote to change the settings. Hold computer play until the setup menu appears. Use computer prev/next to navigate to “HT” and press computer play to select this submenu. Now use computer next/prev to maneuver to the input you want to change into a fixed level input. Press computer Play to toggle between a fixed level input or normal variable input. Now don’t press anything for 15sec, and the H190 will return to normal mode.

Here's a link to the manual:

https://support.hegel.com/component/jdownloads/send/3-files/1-h190-user-manual-english

• Like 1