Item Condition: 99%
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: French Forest
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash on pick up
Reason for selling: No longer using

Further information:

Reason for selling: No longer using them 

The RRP on these beauties are $40,000. This is one of the most beautiful speakers in my opinion.. very good vocal, excellent bass and warm sounding..  mainly reason to sell is because I no longer be able to use them as my children born. 

Photos: Some of the photos are borrowed online as my lighting and photo skills cannot capture the true beauty of them..

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

7C60CF96-8337-4FB9-8D48-FD31C10E8637.jpeg

34C28C70-F33A-4A35-B6B6-6E8889EF9510.jpeg

85146CF1-909D-4F71-860B-B4EAC70637FB.jpeg

E1D679F8-3679-404E-BBDD-3D81A2A44BC4.jpeg

B1029859-208B-4CBE-97C7-3CDE34A3BBE8.jpeg

FB98D2FE-002C-49DB-90E0-28264FDD2959.jpeg

D0DB8585-8936-438E-9A97-CD6F07045BC2.jpeg

8B09D22A-B160-435C-ACD0-78077019DA36.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I heard a pair of these paired with an Audio Research GSI75 integrated amp at Westcoasthifi Midland, simply superb 👌

GLWS

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mageak
      Item Condition: used 9.9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: adelaide State: SA Payment Method: eft cash Reason for selling: upgrade Further information: a very well built. very dynamic fun amplifier. really fenjoyable sound. played some tracks to a friend that made them cry! 

heres a review

https://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/audia-flight-three-s-integrated-amplifier

also can be used as a headphone amplifier and upgraded with a phono stage and usb dac. unit is about 1 year old

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By snurb
      Item Condition: Great - minor scuffs Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Fitzroy North State: VIC Payment Method: EFT to PayID, Cash on Pickup. Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

For sale is this excellent tube DAC, purchased new in July with the following options:

AK4497 DAC Chips (+$200 USD) MK3 USB Board With Crystek 957 Femto Clocks (+$99.00 USD) RCA/GE 5R4/5U4 Rectifier tube (+$50.00 USD) 4x stock 6N1P tubes  4x Obbligato Gold output coupling capacitors  I'll throw in the original AK4490 DAC Chips as well  
      I can throw in 4x brand new NOS Tungsram ECC85 tubes for $100 which are a massive improvement over the stock tubes.

For the money, this DACs performance is sensational and hard to match, especially if you upgrade the output Caps, tubes and rectifier.

There are a couple of tiny scratches on the case which are hard to photograph but I've tried. It comes fully boxed and I can ship at agreed cost.  

I'm also selling the tube, rectifier and cap upgrades I used with it in upcoming classifieds posts. 

Photos:

• By Bliinker
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BRADDON State: ACT Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Purchased Brand New from A2A on 10/4/2020.

Despite the excellent sound from these, and it being lighter than other LCD family, it's still bit too heavy for my taste. 

Dekoni pads were only installed around two months back, and original pads are still in a good condition.

Haven't really used these set of headphones much, probably had less than 20~30hours of listening time since the pad change.

Headphones are in excellent condition. No visible scratches or any wear and tear.

Separately purchased the Moon-Audio Black Dragon Premium V2 balanced XLR cable, which is included in the price

Please PM or comment if you have any questions!

Thank you, 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Wood
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash / EFT / PP + Fee Reason for selling: NLR
      Received a deposit for this but sale fell through. It happens. So available again. 

Finally decided to move this lovely integrated on and make the most of my Elektra amp of which I’m only using 3 of 7 channels. 

Recently purchased from Len Wallis - second hand. Condition is the same as when purchased from them. 

Fantastic dual mono integrated amp with oodles of power, but under utilised in my system and I want to invest the money elsewhere in the chain. 

Comes with original remote, documentation and white gloves. 

No box, so local pickup only at this stage, but can package and ship it needed. 

I travel for work so can deliver as far west as Penrith and as far north as Newcastle (M-F during business hours). 

Audition is encouraged. 

• By michaelp2
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: Paypal, or EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR - Just slightly preferred Topping A90 Purchased from S'net   about 3 weeks ago - Excellent condition - All original packaging

Photos: