4 hours ago, kiboy76 said:

Hi to everybody.

Welcome Rasa. What system do you have? I like some of the gear coming out of Serbia, especially the Karan amplifiers. @Gandra

12 minutes ago, PKay said:

Welcome Rasa. What system do you have? I like some of the gear coming out of Serbia, especially the Karan amplifiers. @Gandra

Welcome Rasa, yes lots of good gear..... Raal ribbon tweeters and the Trafomatic amps I believe also....🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🙏👍

Yep, coming from that part of the world, I can definitely confirm that the audiophile community in Serbia and surrounding countries is still very strong. Besides the obvious, and very expensive suspects that you guys mentioned, there are a few smaller and not so well known ones as well. 

However, one doesn't have to go that far to appreciate serbian based hifi technology. 

I will be brazen enough to give a plug to a small local firm whose products I own and enjoy immensely - besides very well known cables, DanA Digital makes extremely good power filters and active speakers. 

• Like 1

Hi Rasa .:welcome:

I hope you stay around and join in  the fun. It it always great to have people from other countries and continents. It would be interesting to know about the newest developments in the audio world in Serbia also.