SOLD: FS: Focal Utopia + case (Aug-2020) wt Bill Warranty

Item Condition: Near New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Castle Hill, NSW 2154
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash PayPal
Reason for selling: Not needed

Further information:

-Focal Utopia for Sale.

-2 months old, near new.

-Purchased from Minidisc, Sydney

-Purchased in Aug 2020.

-Comes with Bill & Warranty

-Comes with a Focal Case

-Not B-stock

-Pick up : Castle Hill, NSW 2154

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

90241A7B-17CE-4BE8-9C94-3C09C3FA1BD5.jpeg

0F844346-6072-44DC-B5CC-BF70E670C0AC.jpeg

C6AB8F3B-61F2-4F4E-9185-D1C745A90C5A.jpeg

1694BC6A-1709-4FA9-B840-EFA85A132B3E.jpeg

96253E76-CCBD-4FE8-8D2E-98113F3DFFD7.jpeg

54B8AF8A-692C-41BC-A97F-9B7CD62A4831.jpeg

43D75211-763B-4738-AF42-104D60F8808B.jpeg

Edited by peppy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, lycos said:

So tempted. But its hard to justify this purchase to my wife. Its still too early to ask for a Christmas present.

GLWYS

I suppose she doesn’t need to know😂

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rolland
      Item Condition: EXCELLENT Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bellevue State: WA Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pick up. Reason for selling: Upgrading. Further information:

Selling my pair of Focal Aria 906 Bookshelf speakers which are in excellent condition, comes with manual, these speakers sound fantastic, it provides natural clean sound that would suit any stereo or theatre system. Selling these speakers as I'm upgrading.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By BobbieBeat
      Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Malvern State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal (fees on buyer), Cash on pick up, Direct transfer Reason for selling: Rotating gear Further information:
      Selling my new near Focal Clears. These are the professional pack and they come with all original accessories and packaging. The spare pads have never been out of the box and the cans and cables are in perfect nick. I absolutely loved these, they are detailed, intimate, balanced and go well with all types of music. I’m only selling these as I’m rotating my gear and going to have a try of a few closed back headphones. They were bought new in mid-2020 and will be supplied with original invoice for warranty purposes.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By BobbieBeat
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Malvern State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal (fees on buyer), Cash on pick up, Direct transfer Reason for selling: Further information:
      Selling an as new Focal Clear balanced 3m 4pin xlr cable. Bought this during lockdown to try with my Woo Audio WA11 (also for sale in seperate ad). Am selling as I am rotating my gear and just don’t need it (actually never really used it).
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By sakabatou
      Item Condition: Used, with minor earpad wear, but otherwise as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: PayID, PayPal (F&F), cash Reason for selling: no longer used Further information:
      I picked these up during an A2A sale, but upgraded almost immediately, so I'm passing on the good price. As is often the case, they were advertised as B-stock, but these were new, sealed, and perfect.
      It's essentially a Focal Clear in a better colour, with extra earpads and an extra coiled SE cable instead of balanced.
      Minor wear on the earpads, but the headband was protected by the ever popular knitted sleeved, which is included.
      Cables are unused. Headphone stand not for sale.

https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/focal-clear-professional

Photos:

• By AgentFly
      Item Condition: Speaker - Excellent; Casing - see notes below & photos Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Thornbury State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: It was my deceased father's Focal Chorus CC 700 V Center-Channel Loudspeaker: Seamless Integration and Immersive Voicing Provide Reference-Level Home-Theater Performance

Excellent working condition.

A few aesthetic signs of age, see photos:

- lifting laminate on one side,

- a very small hold in the cover on the bottom (circled in yellow)

- two plastic stick-on feet have come off (yellow circle where they should be and arrows showing the ones that are there).

No attempts at repairs have been made.

Will also be selling Focal 800 V Active Subwoofer separately

I've been on eBay since 2005 and proudly have 100% positive feedback

Pick up from Thornbury  VIC