SOLD: FS: Focal Utopia + case (Aug-2020) wt Bill Warranty

Item Condition: Near New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Castle Hill, NSW 2154
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash PayPal
Reason for selling: Not needed

Further information:

-Focal Utopia for Sale.

-2 months old, near new.

-Purchased from Minidisc, Sydney

-Purchased in Aug 2020.

-Comes with Bill & Warranty

-Comes with a Focal Case

-Not B-stock

-Pick up : Castle Hill, NSW 2154

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

90241A7B-17CE-4BE8-9C94-3C09C3FA1BD5.jpeg

0F844346-6072-44DC-B5CC-BF70E670C0AC.jpeg

C6AB8F3B-61F2-4F4E-9185-D1C745A90C5A.jpeg

1694BC6A-1709-4FA9-B840-EFA85A132B3E.jpeg

96253E76-CCBD-4FE8-8D2E-98113F3DFFD7.jpeg

54B8AF8A-692C-41BC-A97F-9B7CD62A4831.jpeg

43D75211-763B-4738-AF42-104D60F8808B.jpeg

Edited by peppy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, lycos said:

So tempted. But its hard to justify this purchase to my wife. Its still too early to ask for a Christmas present.

GLWYS

I suppose she doesn’t need to know?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PRAGON
      Item Condition: Like NEW Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash in Pickup Reason for selling: For family peace. My listening room is too small for this monster I thought Sopra 3 would be the final stop in my audio life.  However, without overcoming the opposition of my wife and the limitations of the listening room, I try to send Sopra 3 to a better environment with tears.  A new product was opened 3 months ago and all accessories are included.

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Mikey B
      Item Condition: Brand new - unused Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Alexandria State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

Focal Chora 806 Bookshelf Speakers  (Black)   Brand new. Absolutely unused. Still sealed in factory packaging.    I've never used the speakers personally but they seem to get excellent reviews from reputable sources: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/focal-chora-806-loudspeaker https://reviewary.com/focal-chora-806-review/   Recommended retail is $1,350 so this is an opportunity to get a brand new pair at a healthy discount.   Pick-up only. Alexandria.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By atom_tom
      Item Condition: good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Page State: ACT Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer has listening space Further information:
      Focal Twin 6 be active studio monitors in good condition. Drivers are perfect but some cosmetic scratches on the side panel.
      Drivers are 1-inch Berryllium tweeter and 2x 6.5-inch W-cone low distortion mid-low driver.
      These are 40-20khz +-3db, flat response, high resolution speakers. Miles better than LS50wireless by direct comparison, beats all my previous headphones in every way including HD800s, 1266CC and Utopia headphones. They are the reason why I get rid of all my headphones.
      Selling only bescuse I will be moving to Sydney shortly and will not have a room specifically for music listening.
      I also measured the in-room response with a measurement mic and did room EQ, will share EQ Profile for reference.
      Original buyer with receipts and all the paper stuff.
      Price is very negotiable if pick up in ACT
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Mikey B
      Item Condition: Brand new - unused Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Alexandria State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

Focal Chora 806 Bookshelf Speakers  (Black)   Brand new. Absolutely unused. Still sealed in factory packaging.    I've never used the speakers personally but they seem to get excellent reviews from reputable sources: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/focal-chora-806-loudspeaker https://reviewary.com/focal-chora-806-review/   Recommended retail is $1,350 so this is an opportunity to get a brand new pair at a healthy discount.   Pick-up only. Alexandria.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: other amps I own are better... Further information:
      Selling used Focal Arche DAC & headphone amplifier (as new condition).

I bought this unit on 04.03.2021 from A2A, I can provide the receipt.

I decided to sell this as other amps I own are better (for the price I like the Arche a lot though)

It comes with original packaging and manual.

For more information please visit : https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/focal-arche-dac-headphone-amplifier?_pos=3&_sid=d98177129&_ss=r

Price's firm.

*** please note, other items (Focal Stellia, usb cable, ifi ipurifier, power cable.....etc) are not included.....***

thank you  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ