SOLD: Graham Slee Communicator gram amp 2 with psu1

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane northside
State: Queensland
Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

I purchased last year from an sna member in the classifieds. Phono pre is in very good condition. Postage is included in the price.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20201028_230634.jpg

20201028_230618.jpg

20201028_230614.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Family Jules
      Item: Graham Slee Accession MC
      Price: $1300 for pick up, $1350 for postage within Australia inc. insurance
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:
      As you can see from the photos this unit is in immaculate condition and comes with all the original packaging. It was purchased brand new from Wyndham Audio in June 2018 and was in use for about 12 months. I am selling purely because I decided to upgrade a few months ago.

The Accession MC provides four different input impedance settings (500, 300, 100 and 75 ohms). It also has several different EQ settings which are easily switchable from the front panel - RIAA which is the standard for most records, American & British which caters for the NAB & FFRR standards used in the 40s and 50s and also CA/Flat (which is what the record sounds like without any equalisation after the Accession has applied its cartridge equalisation). For further info on this I suggest going to the GS website  https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/phono-preamps/accession-mc-phono-preamp.html
      I have also included a screen shot of the specs with the photos below.

I have owned a few different Graham Slee units over the years and they never fail to impress, to say they punch weigh above their weight is a massive understatement. I honestly have no idea how they manage to create such wonderfully detailed and authentic sound that is utterly transparent for such a reasonable price and in such a tiny package.

If you would like to read a detailed review of this unit please go here:
      http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/graham-slee-accession-mc-moving-coil-phono-preamplifier/

If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Nick1000
      Item: Graham Slee GSP Audio Lautus RCA Interconnect 1.5 MT
      Price Range: Market price
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By iceman
      Item: Graham Slee SOLO Ultra Linear Diamond Edition headphone amplifier
      Price: $800
      Item Condition: as new
      Reason for selling:  I no longer use so selling items for someone else to enjoy
      Payment Method: Cash, Paypal (buyer pays fees or pays as friend and family), bank transfer
      Extra Info: 
      Balance of valvey smoothness with detailed clarity and "effortless" dynamics
      "Always-on" for optimum sound quality
      Ultra low noise - suits IEMs too!
      High-side output current - greater control for "difficult" headphones
      Two inputs - for two sources or "tape loop"
      Headphone impedance-ranging volume control - no gain switches!
      PSU1 linear power supply

HiFi Choice recommended
      https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/headphone-amplifiers/solo-ultra-linear-de-headphone-amplifier.html

Pictures:

• By buddyev
      Item: Graham Slee Gram Amp 2SE
      Price: $300 - reasonable offers
      Item Condition: very good, single owner
      Reason for selling: upgrade
      Payment Method: Prefer pickup  Cash,
      Extra Info: Preference given to a local so it can be auditioned before buying. But I do have original packaging so it can be posted at your risk/expense. 
      Very well known and regarded phonostage.
      https://www.wyndhamaudio.com.au/products/gsp-audio-gram-amp-2-special-edition

• By Korki
      Item: Graham Slee Solo SRG II
      Price: $345
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: It's a really nice amp, sounds very musical. I've used it with HD650 and it worked really good with them. 
      Unfortunately I need to let it go because lack of use. It comes with Green PSU. I am the first owner and 
      still have the original packaging.

Pictures: