SOLD: FS: Sylvania NOS JAN CHS 6sn7WGT pair fat brown base chrome dome tubes

Item Condition: very good
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: melbs
State: Victoria
Payment Method: paypal, eft buyer pays any fees
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Sylvania JanCHS  6SN7WGT pair  fat brown base chrome dome 

These are NOS tubes and are interchangeable with 6sn7 types,  this a premium quality version of the 6SN7GT designed for use where shock and vibration are a factor such as in airborne military equipment 

Just tested  on my Hickok 750 tester and they pass shorts and gas tests and measure as new with both tubes and sections close.

Cosmetically writing  on the glass is fading on one and writing on the base is also fading  on one. Base structure underneath is slightly different Internal construction is exactly the same.

Price incudes postage

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_8747.JPG

IMG_8745.JPG

IMG_8746.JPG

Edited by frednork
  • Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MattyW
      Ok, so I've been curious about TDA1540D for some time as it has been described as even better than the TDA1541 in some circles. I found a very nice looking DAC out of China that appears to have been done right, so purely out of curiosity I ordered one. I've had it ship to my mate @muon* so he can try it also. It was delivered today.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TDA1540-DAC-enhanced-version-of-the-whole-machine/274387268158?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Delivered

Unboxed.... It's a big bugger

Looking forward Ian's listening impressions 

Truth be told I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for. I've two "end game" DAC's already in the Abbas Audio DAC2.2SE TDA1541A R1 and the Muji Studio DAC II. Might have to use it in the gym system though that really is a bit of a waste. Ah well. The cost of curiosity I guess.
    • By Mightygrey
      Item Condition: Working Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Clovelly State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Hi there, I bought a NOS pair of RCA 6AS7G tubes for a planned DIY project that never transpired, and so they're sitting around collecting dust. 

I've tested them briefly in another amp and they work perfectly. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By adamg
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tugun State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Time for a change – less boxes. My listening is mostly CD and streaming in the background now so I am moving on a few items while they are still in good nick to fund simplified set-up. Further information:
      I am the original owner. Purchased June 2017 from Addicted 2 Audio.
      Has been an excellent sounding DAC used with Aries Mini in one input and NAD 316BEE as transport. Has USB input. 
      Here are specs with 6 moons review - plenty others out there.
      Keep an eye out for the other items I’ll be listing:
      ·        Wyred 4 Sound STi500 Integrated Amplifier (Posted)
      ·        Dynavector P75 (Mk 3) Phono amp
      ·        Dynavector 10X5 cartridge
      ·        Kimber Kable 8VS (3 m pair)
      ·        Okki Nokki Record Cleaning Machine

• By Gurnstar
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Metrum Octave Mk II Dac , non-oversampling (NOS) , excellent condition, works as new,  smooth, warm and liquid sound, excellent dynamics, wonderful and engaging . I bought it new from local dealer Magenta about 5 yrs ago.   I've upgraded to the new Metrum Jade, your chance to move into Metrums fantastic NOS products for little money .. new was $1600 !  Insured shipping, at your cost. 

https://witchdoctor.co.nz/index.php/2015/02/metrum-acoustics-octave-mkii-nos-mini-dac-review/

http://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/metrum-acoustics-octave-mkii-dac

• By wanta911
      Item: Metrum Acoustics Pavane (level 1)
      Price: $3500
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Too many DACs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Preference will be given to local sale as I prefer buyers to know exactly what they are purchasing and have the opportunity to test. If no interest locally, I will post at cost.

I am the original owner. Bought in February 2016 from Addicted to Audio. The DAC is in excellent condition and has been a wonderful mainstay in my setup. One of the RCA outputs will turn with some light pressure but it has been like that from day one and does not affect playback. Local buyers are welcome to inspect & test, just send me a private message. I am tied up most Sundays until 2:00pm but available after that as well as Monday to Friday evenings and Saturdays.  
      Please be patient if sending a message, I do not live at my computer desk.