SOLD: FS: Dynaudio Confidence C1 Platinum Mocca + Black Stand 6

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Southbank
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash or EFT - Funds to clear account first
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information: 

Selling as they are not longer used as I upgraded. One of the best sounding stand mounts around IMHO.

I have the original boxes, currently they are packed as I moved, inspection is welcome. I have the black stand 6 stands to go with them and the plates.
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200509_103652.jpg

20200509_103657.jpg

20200509_103710.jpg

20200509_103715.jpg

20200509_103418.jpg

20200509_103429.jpg

20200509_103447.jpg

20200509_103541.jpg

20200509_103559.jpg

20200509_103611.jpg

20200509_103625.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Zodiac-12 said:

Hmm. What's kind of Sound it pump out. But if it not then it BROKEN 🤔👍

I had a pair of these until recently.  

What kind of sound you ask?  Very nice sound is the answer 🙂

I've been playing with set up of my C1mk2 for the last few days and even in our large room, man these things can sound big.

GLWTS

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Googaliser
      Item Condition: Boxed as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cottesloe State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup, Transfer Reason for selling: Reconfiguring set-up Chance of a lifetime ? You can't 'un-hear' what these headphones are capable of.
      Australian purchased - single owner since new. Mint condition - includes special shipping crate, remote control and all paperwork. Has had very light use only.
      Available for demo in Perth, WA to potential buyers.
      Happy to consider shipping - will work with the buyer on the most secure method.

I am a Sennheiser dealer - but this item is from my private collection and a private sale (it was purchased prior to becoming a dealer).

Reason for selling: I am completely reconfiguring my set-up (see forthcoming adverts for some other amazing gear) - a dedicated recording studio needs to be funded.

I will regret this sale until my end of days - but need to be pragmatic for once.

Thank you for looking - happy to field any questions from potential buyers. 

Photos:

• By Mike13
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      I just bought these, but they are too short.

Original ad:

Photos:

• By Willmax
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: EFT, PPF, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      I've owned this pair of Tannoys for about 3 years. These have the DC386 drivers/crossovers, also known as Arden's mkII or 3828, built into beautifully crafted Arundel cabinets with the cork finished front baffle.
      The cabinets have a square cross section which achieves the same volume as the original Arden mki including the bass reflex port, I know this as I measured both for comparison purposes.
      The roll surrounds were replaced by Tom Manning from SpeakerBits in 2018 with the correct, genuine surrounds as can be seen from the pictures, you won't have to worry about it for a long time. 
      The finish of the cabinets were a bit dull when I got them so I have cleaned them up with 0000 steel wool and lightly sanded before applying Howards Restor-a-Finish which really brought out the stunning book matched timber veneer finish. Lastly the veneered cabinets were treated with Howard's Feed-n-Wax treatment. 

For those considering these speakers, they are a lot more space friendly and less intrusive than the Arden cabinets due to their square footprint with no compromises in their classic big Tannoy dual concentric sound.

Power handling: 10-200 Watts @ 8 Ohms
      Size: 49 x 49 x 100cm (W x D x H)
      Weight: 46kg each approx. 

Please PM with any questions. 

Photos:

• By ChilledStrings
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Atlas Hyper Digital Coaxial Cable ( 1 Meter)
      Standard shipping cost included in price

• By srms
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mudgegonga State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal + Fee, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: No longer required (Consolidation) Further information: 
       Reluctantly for sale in my Aesthetix Janus (Signature) valve preamp Janus  

A bit of history. I purchased this from an SNA'r in QLD a few years back and was pretty happy with the sound (first valve pre I have owned) anyway sometime later it failed. I took off the lid and discovered what looked like home made mods to the circuit (an add on board with a few electronics fitted) So I took pictures and emailed them to Aesthetix asking if they were factory modifications. The answer of course, was no!

I was directed to contact absolute hi end who were the agents. So the result was the unit being shipped back to the USA to Aesthetix for a repair quote. Basically the cost to carry out repairs to bring the unit back to the standard level Janus made the amp not worth repairing.
      I was given the option of upgrading it to the Signature (mid level of the model range) for around $4K AUD + freight + the cost of a new genuine shipping box. After a lot of deliberation I decided to have the upgrade done which replaced most of the internal components and a new set of valves. (I have a copy of the receipt for the upgrade and most likely can get all the details from Aesthetix, their support is top notch) 

The amp has preformed flawlessly since it's return 3 years ago and has driven both Ayre MX-R mono blocks and until last week my Krell FPB600 power amp (now sold) 

I am in the process of reducing my collection of equipment to have just one system based on a good integrated amp / dac / turntable / streamer.  I would love to keep the Janus in the off chance that I get another power amp in the future but as that is pretty unlikely, it is best it finds a new home. The one issue is the remote is crappy, it works but is fussy about where you aim it at the amp, I have put up with it but it could do with replacing or using a harmony ect. 

What I found really nice about using a valve pre it adds a certain sweetness to the system when using solid state amps. (I have not owned tube power amps) There are one or two spare sets of tubes (all standard) and you can tube roll these to some amps effect. (I have a link to capacitor upgrades) 

I have shown the couple of imperfections on the panel and the case in the photos for reference.

I can arrange shipping from Albury or if you are in Melbourne I will be dropping off gear this Thursday (7th) so I could deliver it (post payment) 

Plenty of reviews on the net. I have no idea what the phono stage sounds like as I have a seperate phono amp and play about one record a year (too much fuss!) 

Review

Photos: