SOLD: FS: Dynaudio Confidence C1 Platinum Mocca + Black Stand 6

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Southbank
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash or EFT - Funds to clear account first
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information: 

Selling as they are not longer used as I upgraded. One of the best sounding stand mounts around IMHO.

I have the original boxes, currently they are packed as I moved, inspection is welcome. I have the black stand 6 stands to go with them and the plates.
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200509_103652.jpg

20200509_103657.jpg

20200509_103710.jpg

20200509_103715.jpg

20200509_103418.jpg

20200509_103429.jpg

20200509_103447.jpg

20200509_103541.jpg

20200509_103559.jpg

20200509_103611.jpg

20200509_103625.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Zodiac-12 said:

Hmm. What's kind of Sound it pump out. But if it not then it BROKEN 🤔👍

I had a pair of these until recently.  

What kind of sound you ask?  Very nice sound is the answer 🙂

I've been playing with set up of my C1mk2 for the last few days and even in our large room, man these things can sound big.

GLWTS

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jon Snow
      Item Condition: Stellar Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Too many amps Further information: 
      I bought these wonderful class D amps new in sealed boxes from a fellow SNA member in August 2020. 
      At about the same time, I couldn’t resist buying a class AB amp at a good price. 
      I spent a month comparing the amps. 
      I would be equally happy with both, but alas I cannot keep both. 
      I found the M700 to have huge reserves of power to effortlessly drive my magnepans with a full rich and detailed sound. They held a tight grip over the bass and produced a smooth midrange bloom and clear highs.  They held their own against the AB amp in all areas and exceeded in some areas.  

The amps were purchased from a local dealer and come with balance of the 2 year warranty - over 18 months remaining.  

The amps were plugged in by me for a month , so are as close to new as you’d expect. 

I have the original boxes and can arrange interstate postage. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By denimhunter
      Item Condition: Used but Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Inner Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, CoD Reason for selling: surplus Further information:
      Beatles, Live at BBC, 2LP, Apple Records US pressing 1994,
      Compilation of Beatles broadcast at the BBC over 2LP inc. songs, interviews, speeches etc.
      Shipping cost to be added.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Alanpartridge
      Item Condition: New and sealed Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: Not needed Section 25 - Always Now 5LP Deluxe coloured vinyl.
      New and sealed

Perth 6034 or post.

Can combine postage with other items.

• By jlnguyen97
      Item Condition: Used, in very good conditon Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Reason for selling: Moving interstate Further information:
      Hi all,

Selling my beloved HD600. Cutting down my collection as I am moving interstate and can't bring everything with me.
      Shipping is included in the price. I have also replaced the pads on these recently.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By erest
      Item Condition: Near New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: KEYSBOROUGH State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Paypal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Bought by mistake. Further information:
      Tortech Isolation step down transformer, 240 to 110v. Aus plug to inlet and 2 x US plug outlets.  2400va! so plenty big enough for large power amps.
      Bought new by previous owner.  Used for a few hours only by previous owner, so excellent condition. Bought by mistake to power a large Japanese amp requiring 100V....
      Retail for about $800...The unit weighs about 20kg. Comes with original box, and spare fuses.
      Can ship with additional postage cost.