Item Condition: 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Pakenham
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal (friend), EFT, cash
Reason for selling: Moving overseas

Further information:

I picked this up here on SNA last month but my situation has changed and I’ll be moving in a couple of months time.

It’s a beautiful pre-pro and presents as new credit to the first owner. I have all accessories and box so shipping can be arranged. Just hoping to get back what I paid for it.

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

F00E13CE-5316-417E-AECA-1535DBD245A4.jpeg

0D3D645F-4E1E-4860-97F9-A210B0EB94D3.jpeg

EB900316-7C77-46B1-9DA7-8E7F4290BBE1.jpeg

7 hours ago, Jamo8 said:

Hi ANy warranty left ?

Hey, not sure tbh. I never asked the original owner. I’d have to check with him.

1 hour ago, jdh500 said:

I don’t think Marantz warranty in Australia is transferable beyond the original owner.

JDH

Hope I don't need to find out the hard way.

17 minutes ago, Mr_Gadget said:

Lot of SNA people like me have had multiple models of the Marantz surround Pre's- without a hiccup.

Normally very reliable.  😃

28 minutes ago, Mr_Gadget said:

Grabbed it with both hands?

Pretty much, if you don’t have any issues with it over the first 6 months or so from new it would typically continue to work fine to well beyond the normal manufactures warranty,  The key issue is that it is Australian distributor stock which means the distributor will support and service it if ever needed, if you buy a grey import you would be out of luck and on your own.

In terms of the AV-7704, if its anything like my current Marantz AV-8802a, it just works and is very reliable and would highly recommend the brand for reliability and of course sound quality !!!

JDH

Edited by jdh500

no warranty

https://www.qualifi.com.au/warranty_terms/Marantz/2

b. That the product was purchased from an authorised dealer appointed by QualiFi Pty Ltd

f. That the product was purchased in Australia and it is the original purchaser applying for repair under warranty. This warranty is non-transferable.

no aust consumer guaranty as it is a private purchase, but thats will all private sales anyway.

29 minutes ago, Quark said:

Grabbed it with both hands?

Not quite, not in my possession yet. Surprised it didn't get snapped up within 5 mins of it appearing here.

Looking forward to hearing Atmos although just .2

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, jdh500 said:

The key issue is that it is Australian distributor stock which means the distributor will support and service it if ever needed, if you buy a grey import you would be out of luck and on your own.

Oh I didn't check. I hope it original buyer purchased from a local store.

Thank you all for the messages and comments. This item is now sold pending pickup.