Bills Pinnacle Speaker Cable

What happens when you combine double baked 99.99% stranded copper wire, 99.99% solid copper wire and twisted 99.99% solid silver jewellery grade wire in a speaker cable 

Answer is, an astonishingly open and clear sound.  The widest soundstage I have ever heard. Unbelievable highs, mids to die for and tight bass.  It’s the combination of shielded and unshielded wire, along with the varying gauges that produce this incredible sound.

I search weird and wonderful forums ( yes there are other Hifi forums ) world wide in the pursuit of better cables ideas   Then something clicks.  I awoke at 3am on Sunday morning and made this cable.   Only time I really have for experimenting.   They do take quite sone time to make. Plugged it in and was just gobsmacked at the resulting sound ( and this is before they are burnt in ) 

The cables are 2 seperate cable runs per speaker. ( I can techflex them together if required, but part of my research is suggesting they are better as seperate cables 

I will take some other pics later but here are some quick ones I have snapped of my prototype cables. 

Price ( 4 cables or 2 if techflexed together )  And include express postage 

2m.    $700

2.5m  $750

3m.    $800

Locking bananas or spades available 

PM my for other lengths 

This will be the last speaker cable upgrade for quite some time.  The Pinnacle I think 

D6767A2A-69AC-4730-9D40-C51419E25AC3.jpeg

3584478A-3E93-4F0B-841C-F7320B3BADC2.jpeg

DAE32F0F-0068-4F66-93EA-2BCB82A7F062.jpeg

Edited by Bill125812
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Esoterica said:

Sounds good Bill but you forgot the pics! ;)

For some reason it won’t let me add them here.  I’ll contact Marc.   The pics are on my ad in commercial sale forum 

Just now, Bill125812 said:

For some reason it won’t let me add them here.  I’ll contact Marc.   The pics are on my ad in commercial sale forum 

No worries, I saw the other thread with pics after posting in here. I'm interested in trying these.

1 minute ago, Esoterica said:

No worries, I saw the other thread with pics after posting in here. I'm interested in trying these.

Pm me and we can discuss 

Just now, Ozflyer said:

@Bill125812 how does this pinnacle cable compare to your new boutique speaker cable?.

on a scale of 1... 10 ?.

That’s a hard question.   They have more detail, better soundstage and tighter bass I’m still burning in my pair, so still getting better and better.  I’m so happy with them that I won’t be making any other Speaker cables for quite some time 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Another review that @sirjester pm’ed to me and allowed me to post here 

Hi Bill,

Just to let you know that the cables arrived safely today.

First impressions are that I can see why you were so excited about them,  very nice and have definetely taken my PMCs to a new level.

In the new year I'll be looking to order another pair for my second system.

Thanks again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sean posted this in my hybrid hybrid cable forum.  So I’ve also copied it here to @Sean Perth

Having had bills first speaker cables then his boutique and now the pinnacle speaker cables all I can say every time I have upgraded I have not been disappointed 

his pinnacle cables are just that

pinnacle 👍 I didn’t imagine that I would hear such a difference in SS warmth and clarity from boutique to pinnacle but it’s a very noticeable difference. My brother in the uk has just took delivery of his boutique and is amazed at the difference and will be ordering the pinnacles. 
Order and be amazed 

Sean 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/11/2020 at 7:53 AM, Bill125812 said:

That’s a hard question.   They have more detail, better soundstage and tighter bass I’m still burning in my pair, so still getting better and better.  I’m so happy with them that I won’t be making any other Speaker cables for quite some time 

Hi Bill , do you have a website etc to view your cables?

regards dave

8 hours ago, cafe67 said:

Hi Bill , do you have a website etc to view your cables?

regards dave

I’ve just PM’d you 

• 4 weeks later...

@PMAAMP has allowed me to post his comments he PM’d to me 

Bill, Bill, Bill....

You have outdone yourself. The Pinnacles are tremendous.

I've had them burning in for about 25hrs, and then listened to an album I know backwards. You are spot on with the highs (remarkable), great mids, and superbly articulate bass. And, of course, a terrific soundstage. But, more than the sum of their parts, the cables convey (to use a well-trodden phrase) a certain "rightness" about the music.

Thank you so much - I am looking forward to "dusting off" a wide range of music for a re-listen. I'm not sure what the digital equivalent of "dusting off" might be, but there will be plenty of it.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Sander H. said:

Is the price for a stereo set of cables?

Yes mate.  

• Like 2