Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Ryde
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

KEF LS50 speakers with stands, ready to go to a good home :)

Both items are in very good condition as pictured. Not sure as to the model/name of the stands - they are half-filled with sand so heavy to pickup!

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

1.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

3.jpeg

Edited by robes

mate good luck with sale, I have the black edition and I am so happy with them!  If you are contemplating, pull the trigger you will not regret it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By andrei
      Item Condition: Good, used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney West State: NSW Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Not being used Further information: For sale a pair of Dynaudio Contour S1.4 - Rosewood finish, also have the matching stand 4 which is rrp $350. This is in very good condition and low hours as only used occasionally during weekends.
      Pickup only at this time.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By cram
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Parkwood or Grange State: QLD Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Went through a phase Further information:
      Peak USA 1600 power amplifier
      500 W x 2 (8 Ohms)
      600 W x 2 (4 Ohms)
      1500 W Bridged (8 Ohms)

Had big plans which have changed and now have no use for this. 
      Tested on some EV speakers and worked fine, but probably could use a clean (its dusty) and a once over.

Obviously, a bit rough on the outside.
      Two huge toroidal transformers, this thing weighs a bomb. Comes with Road Ready case.
      Need something to power those subs....?

Just putting it up here before I advertise it more widely.
      Pick up from either Parkwood (Gold Coast) or Grange (Brisbane). Happy for you to organise a courier etc. 
      Price is suggestive only. Feel free to make a suggestion...

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By gary chen
      Item Condition: Perfect condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Rocks State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, paypal, bank transfer Reason for selling: Not used Further information:
      Had these two iems lying around, happy to sell both for 65. The blon is warm and bassy with great timbre and tuning while the e2000 is slightly V shaped and very comfortable. 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By cambam007
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newport State: VIC Payment Method: Cash eft Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

brand new unopened, I got sent this as an apology for stuffing up a previous order. The photo of the record is of my personal copy but the sealed one will be very similar. 
      From my listening experience it is a one of my favourite albums and well pressed with no issues , if you haven't heard a vmp press they are done with upmost care and sound fantastic, no mass production gimmick bs

Pick up from newport or Maribyrnong but I can post it for $8
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By krusto
      Item Condition: Excellent/Perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Port Macquarie State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, DD, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Up for grabs are a pair of Martin Logan Motion 35XTi. These are the newly released updated "i" version.
      Purchased in Feb 2020 and have only seen light use for music listening. 
      No longer required as decided on a change in direction.
      Excellent as new condition.
      Gloss Black.
      Postage on agreed cost.

Frequency Response
      50–25,000 Hz ±3dB
      Recommended Amplifier Power
      20—250 watts per channel
      Horizontal Dispersion
      80°
      Vertical Dispersion
      30°
      Sensitivity
      92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
      Impedance
      4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
      Crossover Frequency
      2,200 Hz
      High Frequency Transducer
      1.25" × 2.4" (3.2cm × 6.1cm) Folded Motion XT Transducer with 4.5" x 2.75" (11.4cm × 7cm) diaphragm
      Low Frequency Transducer
      6.5” (16.5cm) aluminum cone with cast polymer basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
      Components
      Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polypropylene film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Tweeter thermal/current protection.
      Inputs
      Custom 5-way tool-less binding posts
      Weight
      18.5 lbs. (8.4 kg)
      Dimensions
      13.5" x 7.6" x 11.8 "

(34.3cm x 19.2cm x 30cm)