just found out of the passing of jerry jeff walker,a great singer/songwriter,been battling a sickness for a while now,
will be sadly missed
rip jerry
🎼it's just a blue mood I'm in.

• Like 2

thought this may be of interest to some,
i recently had a lengthy discussion with an australian icon of the rocknroll and country music scene,her name is barbara downing,radio host and journalist,what turned out to be a short phone call to say hi and wish her well as her health is not the best these day's ended 3 hours later,the lady is amazing with her wealth of knowledge all things music,the pics of the leather cigarette pouch was buddy Holly's given to her in america by the buddy holly foundation,the buisiness cards were inside the case,priceless stuff,Dave's Diary - Barbara Dowling/Waylon Jennings Update

thanks to darren ol mate for the introduction and pics.

unnamed(4).jpg

unnamed(5).jpg

unnamed(10).jpg

unnamed(3).jpg

• Like 2

Mr.Bojangles was a song from my childhood that I remember the likes of Sammy Davis Jr. singing, but it wasn't until I heard David Bromberg singing it on "Demon in Disguise" (on my all time favourite album list) that I really got it.

• Like 2