Item Condition: Very good +, one small scratch
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Heidelberg
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, Paypal excl. of fees
Reason for selling: NLR / not being used

Further information:  

I bought this from @GalacticSoap several years ago and it lived up the expectations.  A great Australian-designed and built amp by Hugh Dean / Aspen  

The previous owner provides background on the heritage of the unit & he had some great links so I've copied them below. You'll see it has the Darko tick-of-approval 😉   High Praise !  

I also think the Darko review is correct on how it is very musical & renders voices very nicely, but also that It does appreciate more sensitive speakers.  That was the only reason I moved on as I need more some more grunt to kick my Sonus Faber's into action.  It had been sitting a little unloved for a couple of years but I recently had it up & running in my covid-workplace recently & it's sounding nice.   ...   but I probably don't need a power amp in the study  (a sub, yes, but an integrated is adequate for the 2nd system 😉  ). 

Time for this to give someone else some joy.

LINKS

Naksa 80 Website

Original SNA For Sale Ad

Darko Audio's Naksa 80 Review

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

DSC04327.JPG

DSC04326.JPG

DSC04325.JPG

DSC04324.JPG

DSC04323.JPG

DSC04322.JPG

DSC04321.JPG

• Like 4