SOLD : Accuphase E407 amplifier

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Need fund for something else

Further information: Purchased from a member about 2 months ago. I now need fund for something else so this amp needs to be moved on. This amp includes remote control and original box. Pick up only because i have no idea how to ship
Specs here :

https://audio-database.com/Accuphase-kensonic/amp/E-407-e.html

Thanks for looking!
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

7A586A24-1B0F-4AAF-BF82-7CADD7DC1BCD.jpeg

0BF0A147-B06A-4F14-9FEB-81525356C807.jpeg

E243BBA7-4980-4AF0-B1C5-ACC2259E644C.jpeg

Edited by Loc nguyen
Sold eslewhere
  • Like 1

Have a look at the INTERPARCEL website; shipping using this website is economical and very easy to do. All the labels are printed out and pickup times at your door are given to you. Only downside is "waiting for the truck to arrive! Pack n Send will do it all for you but at a hefty price!

Cheers

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, 075Congo said:

Have a look at the INTERPARCEL website; shipping using this website is economical and very easy to do. All the labels are printed out and pickup times at your door are given to you. Only downside is "waiting for the truck to arrive! Pack n Send will do it all for you but at a hefty price!

Cheers

Thanks mate!

FWIW - I used AirRoad to transport a 45kg amp I bought on SNA recently.  I found out that the distributor ( Absolute Hiend) use them.  AirRoad offer 10% discount if you register with them.  Cost me $95 Melb to Syd.  Pretty reasonable I thought

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kinsella said:

FWIW - I used AirRoad to transport a 45kg amp I bought on SNA recently.  I found out that the distributor ( Absolute Hiend) use them.  AirRoad offer 10% discount if you register with them.  Cost me $95 Melb to Syd.  Pretty reasonable I thought

thanks mate!

58 minutes ago, 075Congo said:

Just did an Interparcel quote to get your E-407 up to me in Buderim (Queensland) by TNT Express: $67.50. That would work but I'm not selling my Esoteric F-05 Integrated for love or money.

Cheers

I think i should know more about this thing. I just got into this hobby few months a ago. What i have done is just buying, this amp is the first thing i up for sell. I want to keep everything but i know it is not gonna happen, at least in my case. This amp is not gonna be the last thing i up for sell. Im very happy to be a member of SNA because i know alot of member in here alway want to help out new member like me. Thanks mate. Cheers!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 075Congo said:

SNA is a wonderful site to both buy and sell audio components. Very secure and streets ahead of Ebay and Gumtree. Don't forget the SNA Donation too; it helps this SNA machinery work for everyone.

Cheers

Didn't understand the "secure" part on SNA. How it works?

Thanks!