Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Pennant Hills Area, 2120
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Osko, PayPal
Reason for selling: Funding upgrade

Further information:

Parasound ZAMP V.3 Two Channel Amplifier

- In excellent as new condition sonically and cosmetically: 9/10.

- Clean Parasound sound, sounds fantastic, nice toroid power transformer.

- Well reviewed and sounds great as a headphone amplifier as well.

- This is the current model and sold in Australia for $700.

- Pickup from Pennant Hills area, NSW 2120.

- Can ship at buyers expense

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20201025_144513.jpg

20201025_144246.jpg

20201025_144322.jpg

20201025_144430.jpg

20201025_144407.jpg

Edited by sk280
Lowered price
  • Love 1

Why couldn't I have just organised a local courier to pick up and deliver it to me Melbourne as it's impossible for me to drive up there and grab it thanks to our ring of Steel?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Keza_punk
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills NSW State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: I use it very rarely. Further information:

This Cervin-Vega! sub is in perfect working condition.
      I'm happy to demonstrate it's performance upon pickup.

More info:

The V-10S powered subwoofer is 10" front-firing bass-reflex designs. Use a V powered sub for additional deep bass output.
      Cerwin-Vega refined its look, but the V Series are pure Cerwin-Vega! With newly designed woofers, V Series delivers More Bass in Less Space. Don't be deceived by the sculpted grille and attention to detail. Beneath the eye candy is a Powerhouse of Rude! Remove the grille and high-tech components reveal the speakers real intention: To make you Feel!

For those who want even more bass, V-10S powered subwoofer are available. 10" high-excursion woofers in bass-reflex cabinets are powered by discrete 100 watt RMS / 200 watt peak (V-10S) amplifiers. The V-10S feature a continuously variable crossover and output level control for precise matching to other V Series components. Phase switching ensures that overall system coherency remains constant, regardless of subwoofer location. The V-10S subwoofer accommodates both line level and speaker level input/output signal and operates on 115 volt or 230 volt systems (user switchable).

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By camross
      Item Condition: Good for Age Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Ivanhoe State: VIC Payment Method: Cash or bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Rotel Pre and Power amp are both working in perfect condition and have been serviced and modded by Gary Cawsey at Ear science. . Both have new custom leads and the Pre amplifier has improved inputs and out puts.
      MC and MM Phono stage.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Keza_punk
      Item Condition: Good. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills NSW State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Headphones Further information:

Speakers are in excellent working condition.
      They can be used with any hifi - studio setup.

The performance is on truly high level, in some reviews they have been compared to Genelec and Dynaudio brand.

Full review here:
      https://www.whathifi.com/au/acoustic-energy/ae22-active/review

The cabinet is a sealed-box design and measures 35cm wide, 25cm high and 30cm deep.

This version contains two power amplifiers and a line-level crossover, with some equalisation options included. 

The bass amplifier provides 150W RMS, while the treble amp provides 60W RMS. 

The sealed-box design continues to deliver useful signal to a much lower frequency — and without the ringing and time-smearing that a resonant port design introduces.

Power cables included.

Full specifications:

Cabinet: 2 Way Closed-box loaded design for minimum colouration
      HF Unit: 25mm “Ring Radiator” H/F driver with Neodymium magnet
      LF Unit: 200mm Pressed-alloy L/F driver, 50mm (Dia.) underhung voice-coil
      LF Amplifier: Class A-B – 100 Watts RMS
      HF Amplifier: Class A-B – 60 Watts RMS
      Balanced input: (XLR and ¼”Jack) Variable Input sensitivity
      Frequency Response: 60Hz – 40kHz (+/- 3dB)
      Connections: 4mm binding post and Neutrik® connection compatible
      Finish: Textured black
      Dimensions: 250 x 350 x 300mm (HxWxD)
      Weight: 14Kg (single, unpacked)

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By nicv
      Item Condition: Used — Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Manly State: NSW Payment Method: EFT/PayID or PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information
      I had these on my nightstand for sporadic evening listening sessions (alternating with my Focal Elex, which are also up for sale in the classifieds)

Photos

• By nicv
      Item Condition: Used — Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Manly State: NSW Payment Method: EFT / PayID, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR — Upgraded  
      I'm the original owner of these Focal Elex, selling because I've upgraded. I had these on my nightstand for sporadic evening listening sessions (alternating with my HD6XX). These are in perfect working order, only some very minor marks on the cups (see the two closeup pictures)

Purchased January 2019 Original cables (never used) and box incl.  
      Photos: