Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Ipswich QLD
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Money
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Great little bookshelf speakers in fantastic condition. Come with grilles and factory box but a bit of the packaging is missing, local pick up only due to the missing packaging.

Photos:

I have no idea why the images uploaded upside. They appear the correct orientation when viewed on my PC

20201025_112440.thumb.jpg.ec3485bfb105f29a1436c63eb150acc5.jpg20201025_112451.thumb.jpg.8ea36b97c3b1b9148f16fe27d0653321.jpg20201025_112501.thumb.jpg.941633e1b0e06960024b519f5b003c98.jpg

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By oztheatre
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: SE QLD State: QLD Payment Method: DD, cards 1% Reason for selling: One only premium JVC X9900 with 1400hrs but with new light engine installed 23rd October.
      160,000:1 native contrast - highest native contrast of any projector made.

Works flawlessly. Great lens. have paperwork to show work carried out.

Not actual unit. PM me if you require photos of actual unit for sale. 
    • By GentCan
      Item Condition: Working well Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Clearing house Further information:
       I bought this plasma 10 years ago. Not used much since hanging on the wall of guest room. Don’t remember model. Pickup only.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By lordvader82
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Reservoir State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, PayId or Cash Reason for selling: NLR I sold this amp back in March this year. I took it back to repair something, and ended up buying it back. The amp is fully functional post repair, and I also use the oppurtunity to add some re-inforcement to the chassis, as well as upgrade the RCAs and binding posts.

About the amp:
      12W class A - single ended 10k input impedence (make sure your preamp can drive it) Power JFETs on the output  
      About the build:
      5U chassis Dual mono power supply (2x 300VA transformers, and 68000uF capacitance per channel, in CLC configuration) Soft start circuit High quality parts used throughout  
      I am reluctant to ship this item, as it's extremely heavy (approx 26kg), but can do so if required, and price agreed on.

If you want to learn more about the F3, here are some good resources:
      http://www.firstwatt.com/f3.html https://6moons.com/audioreviews/firstwatt4/f3.html https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/137145-f3-builders-thread.html  
      ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Photos:

• By lordvader82
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Reservoir State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, PayId or Cash Reason for selling: Upgraded I have for sale my much loved Rega Planar 3. It has been heavily modified - the only thing original about it is the plinth, the dust cover, and the bearing sleeve.
      The following modifications have been done:
      RB300 tonearm Threaded VTA adjuster Michelle Tecnoweight counterweight Incognito rewire (with cadras litz wire) New 24V TT motor Motor speed controller/PSU Dual pulley for motor Groovetracer subplatter with ruby bearing Groovetracer delrin platter (white) SRM Tech silent base - this is the acrylic base you see beneath the plinth. The motor is housed there, completely decoupling it from the rest of the TT Best Tractor alignment protractor (specific for Rega arm on Rega TT)  
      Also part of the package is a Dynavector 20x2L MC cart. The is the low output version, at 0.2mv.
      Probably $4500 value here.

Feel free to ask me any questions

Local pick up only, as I cannot pack this.

Photos:

• By Kiwi_steve
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Upwey State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pick up, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: NLR, upgrade Further information:
       MiniDsp + Umik-1 
      Picked this up Around June last year, been great, but unfortunately im encountering acoustic limitations to the point where i cant make the most of this unit. 
      Coupled with the fact i will be upgrading to the anthem mrx1140 in the near future and will utilise ARC. 
      Have all the original packaging and boxes. 
      Also has a plug in, not 100% on what one, but will update when i can confirm 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item